Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 7/30: training camp tweets

#Redskins rookie DB Richard Crawford shows good awareness, picks deflected pass from QB Cousins, tipped by WR Robinson. #skinscamp

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 04:58 PM ----------

Seems Cousins is getting picked a lot this camp. Has RG III thrown any yet?

I think RG3 practicing against our front 7 all week every week will be excellent for him.

I hope the same can be said for our O line. I know we're missing a couple of projected starters and there is no need to start panicking. But there is no question that our defensive front 7 is one of the strengths of the team and arguably the offensive line is one of the weak spots. I just hope the O line are taking practices like today as an opportunity to learn and either correct or at least mask some of their mistakes.

I hope the same can be said for our O line. I know we're missing a couple of projected starters and there is no need to start panicking. But there is no question that our defensive front 7 is one of the strengths of the team and arguably the offensive line is one of the weak sports. I just hope the O line are taking practices like today as an opportunity to learn and either correct or at least mask some of their mistakes.

There's that plus the fact that I don't think there is several hundred posts tweeting about the exact same play.

Rich Campbell‏@Rich_Campbell

London Fletcher pick 6 of Kirk Cousins. Cousins now has five or six INTs total in the last two days. #Redskins

Grant Paulsen‏@granthpaulsen

#Redskins offensive 2's operating against the first team defense. Kirk Cousins was just picked off by London Fletcher. INT returned for TD.

Cousins is just getting balls tipped and INT'd all over the place. Wonder if he's getting frustrated out there.

Yeah it sounds like he has struggled a bit since camp started. Every time I see this I chuckle thinking about the so called draft experts (and some fans) who were convinced that drafting Cousins would result in some sort of QB controversy this season.

I think RG3 practicing against our front 7 all week every week will be excellent for him.

This is what I've been thinking as well. Yes, it's the glass half full mindset, but talk about honing his skills against a pass rush when he has to play against these guys all week long. Great way to break him in & get him comfortable to the speed of the NFL.

Archived