Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 7/30: training camp tweets

I dunno how the o-line would've regressed so much. I didn't think they were that bad last yr.

IMO its more the DL getting better. 3 of the front 7 were new to the team and defense last year (Bowen, Cofield, Kerrigan)

Then we had McIntosh until game 8/9 ?

Also add in we have our Starting LG out and RT out today.

Every training camp starts the same every year yet every one still freaks out. Dline always have upper hand at the beginning of training camp and then once the Oline gels a bit it turns around. This year it's even more magnified since we're all worried about RG3 and our front 7 seems to be improving to where they can dominate.

....and it starts again. How about showing a little love and respect for players that are currently on our team and save the "lets get rid of / trade him talk". If it happens, so be it, but until then..... :shutup:

Well, if it makes the Redskins better than why not? No player is, was, or will ever be bigger than the Redskins. So, am I allowed to say hey lets trade Cooley for a first round pick? lol - or what about Moss for two seconds - again - LOL - just trying to make a point.

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson

. @rgiii has nice hard count. Something easy for rookie to "forget" when processing so many other things. Caught defense cpl times. #heady

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Will Montgomery has had two delayed snaps recently, one that London Fletcher just tore apart and would have crushed RG3

Are they talking about the same play?

I'm scared guys...Yeah the D looks great, but lets not kid ourselves, we aren't the best pass rushing team in the NFC East. I fear what the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys are going to do to our offensive line

I fear what a strong wind might do to our offensive line. Im just going to keep my fingers crossed though and hope they are way better than I think they are going to be. So please dont everyone attack me for not saying that our o-line is stacked, impenetrable, etc etc -

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

RG3 just does zone option rip and run for a score, throws ball to Raheem Morris by goalpost who yells "Wowww, on a run play?" #Redskins

Nice. I don't think Rex could do that!

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson

. @rgiii has nice hard count. Something easy for rookie to "forget" when processing so many other things. Caught defense cpl times. #heady

This is awesome. This was something that McNabb never did that frustrated me. Can't believe a rookie is already thinking of this.

Every training camp starts the same every year yet every one still freaks out. Dline always have upper hand at the beginning of training camp and then once the Oline gels a bit it turns around. This year it's even more magnified since we're all worried about RG3 and our front 7 seems to be improving to where they can dominate.

Yeah, I choose to see the glass as half-full. The thing to remember is that while our defense is probably executing the same sort of schemes it did last year, our offense is trying out a lot of unfamiliar plays, and with several new personnel to boot. It's understandable--expected even--that our OL is having trouble given that they're effectively adapting to a new-and-improved offense.

Are you surprised? I think our D is gonna be dirty this year if our safety situation is resolved.

It's not. I seriously doubt it is. It's possible our SS will be decent this season, maybe even slightly above average. FS though? It's looking like we're going to have several different starters at FS this season. Not good for continuity with our corners.

Man i hope Willie Smith is alright. But i am pretty worried about our RT situation, i dont think we have a starting caliber player there, maybe Brown... but he's injured.

I wouldn't call JB that. I remember the first game against dallass. Ware couldn't get anything against Trent so they moved him over JB. He ate his lunch.

Archived