Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 7/30: training camp tweets

Paul looks huge! I'm excited to see him at TE.

Great breakdown from Scott Hansen on NFL Network.

EDIT:

The Redskins are working on preparing RG3 for New Orleans. He's seeing a lot of heavy pressure "by design."

He complimented the Redskins front seven today, saying they went form 32 to 13 in one year and that London Fletcher is the "only old man. Everyone is 28 years old or younger. They look to continue to get much better this year under Jim Haslett."

RG3 was "not perfect. Overthrew some deep balls and missed a couple of corner routes, but he looks very good and very heady."

Very good reporting. High praise.

I'm scared guys...Yeah the D looks great, but lets not kid ourselves, we aren't the best pass rushing team in the NFC East. I fear what the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys are going to do to our offensive line

Eagles 50 sacks

Cowboys 42 sacks

Giants 48 sacks

Redskins 41 sacks

The Skins have a good pass rush. The best in the NFC East? I don't know.

How could they be? One is RG3 getting the D to jump with a hard count, the other is the D tearing through on a delayed snap.

Sounds like the exact same plays to me. What his a delayed snap?

I wouldn't call JB that. I remember the first game against dallass. Ware couldn't get anything against Trent so they moved him over JB. He ate his lunch.

haha true, i was trying to be nice but yeah i have yet to see anything from Brown to suggest that he is a good RT. But I am the optimist.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

RGIII just ran down Bryan Kehl after a lost fumble by Washington's offense. Fumble occured inside 5, he caught Kehl inside other 5.

I'll say it. Shades of Darrell Green.

Redskins ‏@Redskins

Long drive with QB @RGIII under center ends with a Cooley fumble at the 1 yd line. RG3 runs LB Kehl downfield, pushes him out inside 5.

Hahaha, looks like the Redskins Twitter is the only one who put out that Cooley was the one who fumbled.

I think it's safe to say, RG III has all the tools, but if this offensive line plays like it's practicing, he's going to get himself killed ..

yeh, Im a little nervous:( Thats the last thing I want to see RG3 getting crushed especially as a rookie

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

RGIII just ran down Bryan Kehl after a lost fumble by Washington's offense. Fumble occured inside 5, he caught Kehl inside other 5.

That reminds me of the 1987 showdown between Rodney Peete (USC) and Troy Aikman (UCLA) when Peete tossed a pick in the red zone near the end of the 1st half. Caught the CB inside his own 10 as time expired. USC won by 4 so that play did make the difference.

Archived