Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 7/30: training camp tweets

Im pretty sure this is one of the ones that is closed to the public. I dont think they can tweet until its over.

it's open to the public for sure. At least that's what 980 said while I was driving home.

1.Cooley is not a leader.

2.His most productive years are behind him.

I beg to differ about Cooley not being a leader...... Even if his most productive days are behind him, it doesn't mean he cant contribute to the team. If he is on our final 53 he will make some big catches this year, im sure of it. Not only will the crowd be yelling COOOOLEY, but so will I, and most fans here on ES as well. As far as I know the trade talks are all speculation, he is still on the team making catches in camp. I guess the decision will be up to coach.

Practice has started but NFL network hasn't shown skins yet at all. No tweets so far on my newsfeed....

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 03:45 PM ----------

Redskins ‏@Redskins

Monday #SkinsCamp video 1: Linebackers take on running backs in pass protection drill http://redsk.in/MXnONT

That was fun to watch... Lb's dominated but I loved how Roy Helu did there.

c4man5282 ‏@c4man5282

RT “@ScottHanson: Starting FB Darrel Young hurt running pass patterns.”

i hope he's o.k.. i love that guy. really think he could be a big factor in games.

injuries need to stop here... we are losing all our blockers. Jammal on PUP, Kory L. no show again today, Willie Smith hurt today and now the FB gets hurt.

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 03:57 PM ----------

No. Scheduled day off for someone coming back from a devastating knee injury.

he had a scheduled day off on Saturday. he's out 2 times in a row

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Well that looked awful.On a fake pitch to right, boot curl to left, London blew in right away, would have crushed RG3. Then Orakpo next play

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 04:02 PM ----------

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo

Willie Smith now walking around, watching practice.

Archived