Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 7/30: training camp tweets

OK, found the quote in which the tweets from LL and TK about something big happening soon a week ago were in:

LL as in Landry, Cool J?, or someone else?

Cooley probably is the best trade bait we have.

We need a RT, so maybe we could get a draft pick or some talent. Knowing us we would get Janakowski or Heyer. :doh:

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson Initial @rgiii thoughts: throws *great* between numbers / hashes. When fastball is required, it's THERE. Saw couple *special* throws.

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson

& @rgiii football speed is everything you've heard. Kerrigan had great angle on bootleg, RGIII still got edge.

c4man5282 ‏@c4man5282

RT “@ESPNRadio980: Willie Smith has left knee wrapped in ice. Standing on own. #Redskins”

PHILLY RELATED:

RT “@ProFootballTalk: Eagles WR Ron Johnson suffers "gruesome" leg injury http://wp.me/p14QSB-4yE7”

We need a RT, so maybe we could get a draft pick or some talent. Knowing us we would get Janakowski or Heyer. :doh:

LL in the context = Lavar Leap or now @LL_HTTR, one of the ES Insiders.

OK, found the quote in which the tweets from LL and TK about something big happening soon a week ago were in:

Cooley has never been a leader.

I suppose it depends on the definition of leader. I haven't been around the team at all to know whether he is or isn't a leader, but this quote from Niles Paul shows some leadership qualities exhibited by Cooley.

http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/07/30/transition-to-tight-end-a-challenge-niles-paul-willing-to-embrace/

As he’s beginning to learn, the task isn’t as daunting as it seemed. Assisted by the others at his position – specifically, Chris Cooley and Fred Davis – Paul is starting to take to the change.

“It was just like, they encouraged me,” Paul said. “They pulled me aside, Cooley especially, and said, ‘You can do this.’ He said, ‘This may look hard, but in a day, once you get into your zone and you can get your leverage, it’s not as bad as it looks.’”

Chris Russell‏@Russellmania980

Back to back plays of impending disaster for #Redskins w/ Rak & London lighting up OL/RG3. Then RG3 outraces Kerrigan to sideline on short

Not sure why Russell thinks its a disaster. As long as the offense and defense trade good plays, I'll take it. If one side was consistantly dominating the other, then we have a problem. Sounds like it's been pretty equal throughout camp.

You don't know who LL is??

Not sure why Russell thinks its a disaster. As long as the offense and defense trade good plays, I'll take it. If one side was consistantly dominating the other, then we have a problem. Sounds like it's been pretty equal throughout camp.

cuz hes a d----- seems like all his tweets are negative...and then ignorant fans will think the sky is falling.

Grant Paulsen‏ @granthpaulsen

Perry Riley just broke up a pass intented for Leonard Hankerson. He runs so well at linebacker. Huge potential in this scheme.

Chris Russell‏ @Russellmania980

Just saw the takeoff speed of RG3 on a jet type run into hole, past Rak. #Redskins Kerrigan has been pushing Tyler Polumbus big time.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

FB Darrel Young is no longer practicing. On the side, left leg wrapped. Looks like some minor tweaks occuring today. #Redskins

3rd and 2... @rgiii outruns everyone for 1st down on designed "option look" run. Get ready, @nfl, if that's for real.

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

Just saw the takeoff speed of RG3 on a jet type run into hole, past Rak. #Redskins Kerrigan has been pushing Tyler Polumbus big time.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Perry Riley just broke up a pass intented for Leonard Hankerson. He runs so well at linebacker. Huge potential in this scheme. #Redskins

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins LB Bryan Kehl makes great play, tipping pass intended for RB Evan Royster. Too bad Royster catches it anyway. #skinscamp

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 04:37 PM ----------

Tell ya what: little hard to evaluate @rgiii in 11-on-11, cuz D front 7 is *active*. Collapsing pocket & moving RGIII off his spot many X

Archived