Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday 7/30: training camp tweets

Redskins @Redskins

Here's video from that @Wale and @PierreGarcon exchange at #skinscamp Monday: http://redsk.in/MfUnue

Would either of you be able to post the pic of RGIII and Wale, and Wale with Garcon's jersey in this thread? My phone wouldn't allow me to save them. Thanks in advance.

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Well that looked awful.On a fake pitch to right, boot curl to left, London blew in right away, would have crushed RG3. Then Orakpo next play

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 04:02 PM ----------

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo

Willie Smith now walking around, watching practice.

I'm not sure if I'm happy for our defense or scared ****less about our OL lol

ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980

Well that looked awful.On a fake pitch to right, boot curl to left, London blew in right away, would have crushed RG3. Then Orakpo next play

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 04:02 PM ----------

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo

Willie Smith now walking around, watching practice.

I'm not sure if I'm happy for our defense or scared ****less about our OL lol

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Kirk Cousins is taking second team QB reps this afternoon. Just threw a pass to TE Paulsen down the right seam that SS Doughty dropped

#Redskins S Reed Doughty deflects ball intended for TE Paulsen. WR Armstrong makes reception and streaks downfield for score #skinscamp

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins D captain @LFletcher59 shouting out adjustments at the line of scrimmage in team drills. Feels like game time. #skinscamp

Redskins ‏@Redskins

Monday's #SkinsCamp Video 3: Offensive Linemen http://redsk.in/MXr5wJ #Redskins

c4man5282 ‏@c4man5282

RT “@granthpaulsen: WR Josh Morgan appeared to be getting his hamstring area wrapped off to the side. #Redskins”

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Kirk Cousins is taking second team QB reps this afternoon. Just threw a pass to TE Paulsen down the right seam that SS Doughty dropped

#Redskins S Reed Doughty deflects ball intended for TE Paulsen. WR Armstrong makes reception and streaks downfield for score #skinscamp

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins D captain @LFletcher59 shouting out adjustments at the line of scrimmage in team drills. Feels like game time. #skinscamp

Redskins ‏@Redskins

Monday's #SkinsCamp Video 3: Offensive Linemen http://redsk.in/MXr5wJ #Redskins

c4man5282 ‏@c4man5282

RT “@granthpaulsen: WR Josh Morgan appeared to be getting his hamstring area wrapped off to the side. #Redskins”

I beg to differ about Cooley not being a leader...... Even if his most productive days are behind him, it doesn't mean he cant contribute to the team. If he is on our final 53 he will make some big catches this year, im sure of it. Not only will the crowd be yelling COOOOLEY, but so will I, and most fans here on ES as well. As far as I know the trade talks are all speculation, he is still on the team making catches in camp. I guess the decision will be up to coach.

Cooley has never been a leader.

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins QB @RGIII hits WR Terrence Austin down sidelines for 35+ yard gain. TA blanketed on the play, but made leaping catch #skinscamp

Scott Hanson‏ @ScottHanson

WR's with the starters... Garçon, Moss, Hankerson.

Archived