Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which username makes you 'click' when you see "Last post by _____"

Teller

I'll stop being a copout and post mine (but it's forum wide, I don't frequent to TG enough to just do TG):

Jumbo, PCS, TK, stevemcqueen, Dukes, darrellgreenie, Hitman, NLC, Major Harris, KingGibbs, Kosher, Koolblue, MURF, Tarhog, Henry, Bang, GHH, Connskins, RR, pjfootballer, HH, MartinC, SWFL...

Check back later as I realize I forgot people and I add them. Or maybe I'll just let you think I hate you :)

I'll stop being a copout and post mine (but it's forum wide, I don't frequent to TG enough to just do TG):

Jumbo, PCS, TK, stevemcqueen, Dukes, darrellgreenie, Hitman, NLC, Major Harris, KingGibbs, Kosher, Koolblue, MURF, Tarhog, Henry, Bang...

Check back later as I realize I forgot people and I add them. Or maybe I'll just let you think I hate you :)

Same to you pal :-)

I'm offended that as his biggest supporter in wanting to get rid of Danny Smith, Bang has not even mentioned me. :pfft::ols:

And of course, our movement would be nowhere without the tireless efforts of PJ, ConnSkins, Gibbs Hog Heaven, Hitman21, and anyone else walking around who knows how awful Danny Smith is.

Also, honorable mention for the Stadium for me is Longshot. He will certainly argue with me, and that's nice!

~Bang

And of course, our movement would be nowhere without the tireless efforts of PJ, ConnSkins, Gibbs Hog Heaven, Hitman21, and anyone else walking around who knows how awful Danny Smith is.

Also, honorable mention for the Stadium for me is Longshot. He will certainly argue with me, and that's nice!

~Bang

Your Danny Smith crusade makes me laugh in times of Redskin induced sadness.

Burgold, TK, Techboy, Predicto, and Jumbo are a few of the posters I always try to catch, even if I only have enough time to read quickly and mull over. Heck, it often takes me so long thinking over the concepts and arguments they pose that I need to take time out anyway. I will say their posts and other threads from this board have made me seem much more interesting to many of my friends. I mean who really wants to hear more about MS research or the gross things my kids have done today? That shtick only keeps me in the conversation for a minute or too. The sheer number of topics of conversation this board provides is endless.

SS is one I always look to for econ perspective, especially macro economics. I have also found many of my views on religion shaped by conversations on this board, so thank you to all who have participated honestly.

nelms. Man that guy was one irritating shallow troll.

IMO of course. :)

Yeah, but a pansy liberal like you wouldn't throat punch someone. You'd just turn red, and threaten to raise his taxes. Politely, of course. :silly:

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 06:02 PM ----------

Apparently I've been suspended a dozen times. On my list of suspensions I enjoyed the most' date=' the one related to MSF is my second favorite.[/quote']

I'm available when you're ready for your baker's dozen. ;)

Actually, I'm surprised you and I haven't done each other in for a week or so already. It's funny though. Even though you can really get under my skin sometimes, it's not like those guys I mentioned before used to. You're one of those people that I could have a heated argument with in a bar, go out and throw a few rounds in the parking lot, dust myself off, shake your hand, and meet you there the next night to do it all over again. :ols:

i have often thought about this as a thread topic, but not as much as "whose name as last poster guarantees you're not clicking...."

for me, it's zoony, hands down. zoony reminds me so much of me, but more.....smarter?

there are lots of others. some i read because they provide real insight or humor or some other good vibe, some are because i love to laugh at lunacy. plenty of both here. :ols:

There's nothing quite like coming into a bumped thread you forgot about, and while you're reading through it you find a post you think was really well thought-out and insightful and when you look to see who posted it, you see it was yourself.

Or you find the post ridiculously absurd and you see it was you. :silly:

I always judge by the thread titles. Usually the sports ones/ones by China/ and the own3d thread. I really don't look at last post by. Honestly, I don't, I guess I'm just super weird. Unless I see I'm the last one who's posted and my narcissistic self gets irritated that no one has continued the conversation :silly: I click on all the interesting thread titles and when I'm done reading those I click on the less interesting ones and procrastinate some more. I do pay attention to who started the threads though...

I don't post much anymore except in the RTT, but I like reading the different opinions everyone has..even the ones I disagree with (some). It's nice being able to "know" everyone, so when I don't know which one of y'all has posted last it's like a surprise... :cheers:

nelms. Man that guy was one irritating shallow troll.

IMO of course. :)

For the record, while it's a hotly contested list for #2 on down with many players, when it comes to vile, psychotic, frothing-crazy, and downright sick, nelms :insane: wins hands down, mainly via his PM and e-mail stuff (even as psycho as his actual posting behavior and content was, it pales in comparison).

He wrote absolutely filthy-sick and threatening e-mails for years after his multiple violations led to a perma-boot. :)

It was so bad Art not only noted it, he actually apologized to me that I had to ever read it (the initial flurry) and deal with it. That's beyond big. :ols:

Fittingly, nelms had two main backers here, one was very well-known and the other was fairly well known, but I won't name them. Those two started about half the threads in the tailgate, day in day out, for quite awhile, on various topics but all from a certain extreme side politically speaking for a long time. Some smart vets here can probably make some good guesses. I always used to think that grouping was a great illustration of "being known by the company you keep." In fact, you make a "family tree" of those three and the branches would touch a number of other well-known deportees.

It also allows admiration for the many others who have a strong political leaning to one side or the other who represent their stances regularly here over the years without being constant *******s, sickos, whackos, trolls, or just idiots lowering the level of discourse on a constant basis (what TK calls "white noise" in the stadium, only it's often of a worse nature in the 'gate due to the topical material) and eventually piling up rule violations until they're booted for good. And some people can think (or pretend) that these folk aren't such things if they like, but I tend to be honest and accurate in assessment with myself and others. :)

Archived