Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're expecting HEAVY if not possible record breaking traffic tonight

TK

Really hoping we trade back and acquire more picks. RG3 has the possibility to bust - Tannehill seems more suited for our offense anyway. I would trade down and go o-lineman - QB is only as strong as it's line.

Chyeah....when monkeys fly outta my butt!

Really hoping we trade back and acquire more picks. RG3 has the possibility to bust - Tannehill seems more suited for our offense anyway. I would trade down and go o-lineman - QB is only as strong as it's line.

There are some good kickers who may slide to the number two pick.

I agree, starting to worry about injury and the ego problem reported!

As if!!!! Merry Giffmas to all!!!!

But we are (hopefully) ready...our server capacity is more than tripled, and with several key database optimizations in place, we expect to handle massively more traffic than last year.

That said, slowdowns are expected, AND if things get really crazy, we will probably see some users dropped (but expect nothing like last season, with massive outages impacting most users).

And with that said, the news at the draft this year could produce even more traffic than our projections from last year. In an attempt to be ready for anything possible, we will have staff available and monitoring the servers all weekend.

If you find times when ES won't load for you, hop on twitter & shoot me a tweet @TKextremeskins about it as I'll be around but not necessary in front of the computer the whole time.

I got you TK!! Tonight should be crazy man!! Hail!!

Tonight will be a 20 year long overdue joyous celebration. And we'll allow for that. Just keep it within the Rules is about all we'll ask. Kinda like ummmm Always. Duh.

No one here on the Staff wants to ban or NNT anyone this weekend. well except for Jumbo cause he's wearing the cranky pants

Bottom line here is the Staff he are all fans just like you guys. We'd like the opportunity to enjoy tonight as well. :)

Hopefully, the only asses that get booted will be the trolls. That will give the rest of us more access. :ols:

Everybody already knows who we are getting so maybe that will slow the traffic down a bit. I doubt it but it's not going be a surprise like when Orakpo dropped or they traded away the 10th pick when everybody was saying that they'd draft Gabbert last year.

Archived