Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're expecting HEAVY if not possible record breaking traffic tonight

TK

Don't mean to sound like a wet blanket, but we all know what's going to happen tonight already. So why would or even should it be any busier than it has been?

(and don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled that we will be drafting a franchise QB - it's just I could see the site being far busier tomorrow night and Saturday given that we are far more uncertain what will transpire)

For the people who only rarely get on to get their "ZOMG ROBERT GRIFFIN 3" on

lol ... yeah, it's been a long time coming, I guess.

I like hitting up these boards for info and discussion. I will take a knee tonight since there really won't be much of either other than celebration. :)

I dont think the board will get that crazy. Everyone already knows who were going to get. I used to log on during the draft to talk about who's left and hope so and so falls but there should be no drama or anything to worry about. Only people celebrating will come here and that can only get so bad. As long as trolls and baylor fans dont come on the boards and make pointless threads i really dont think it will be bad. On that note, mods dont delete me please. Log on everyday and promise not to crowd the boards tonight if you keep me around lol

Not gonna lie....tonight doesn't do much for me at all. I'll be following the NBA playoff picture and flip over to draft for sure, but I really don't care if I miss it or not. I know who we are taking and I've heard all the sounbites and analysis already. The fact that we have no picks tonight after RG3 makes it a boring occasion for me. I might not even be home when we make the pick and I'm really not planning on using the DVR. Symbolically it's exciting I guess, but it'd sort of like someone telling me they are going to deposit $25,000 in my account tonight and then ask if I want to watch them make the transaction live. I'm excited about the end result but I don't need to see it.

Not gonna lie....tonight doesn't do much for me at all. I'll be following the NBA playoff picture and flip over to draft for sure, but I really don't care if I miss it or not. I know who we are taking and I've heard all the sounbites and analysis already. The fact that we have no picks tonight after RG3 makes it a boring occasion for me. I might not even be home when we make the pick and I'm really not planning on using the DVR. Symbolically it's exciting I guess, but it'd sort of like someone telling me they are going to deposit $25,000 in my account tonight and then ask if I want to watch them make the transaction live. I'm excited about the end result but I don't need to see it.

Youre-such-a-Buzz-Kill.jpg

;)

Archived