Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Via Jarvis Jenkins twitter: Officially cleared to play football

authentic

I don't want to sound naive here, but where exactly do you guys get he was a beast in the pre-season last year? I saw maybe 1-2 tweets saying he couldn't be blocked on a play. Did somebody hype this up and now everybody believes in it or was this everyday during the preseason?

I apologize if I'm wrong, but last year's offseason started at such a weird time that I often overlooked things and stuff along this nature.

I don't want to sound naive here, but where exactly do you guys get he was a beast in the pre-season last year? I saw maybe 1-2 tweets saying he couldn't be blocked on a play. Did somebody hype this up and now everybody believes in it or was this everyday during the preseason?

I apologize if I'm wrong, but last year's offseason started at such a weird time that I often overlooked things and stuff along this nature.

I apologize for not being able to find the exact quote, but it was mentioned on here that the coaches "penciled him in" as a perennial Pro Bowler. Kid is a monster.

That's why I'm not so down on our defensive line. Kid is gonna be a starter over Carriker who was third-overall or something crazy like that a few years back.

I'm stoked!

I would go as far as to say defensive line is one of the strongest areas on the team. Cofield, Bowen, Jenkins is a very good starting 3 with depth from Carricker, Nield, Worthington, Gholston and Scott.

If we resign Fletcher the whole front 7 is very strong. The secondary is the area on that side of the ball which looks like a work in progress.

It might not be entirely realistic to expect JJ to shine this year coming off of ACL surgery, although I do like the way he did all he could to prepare himself for his return.

I think this concern was why re-signing Carriker was a priority.. I think we're pretty much set on the DL... Though i would be upset if we draft a true NT in the 4th round..

Archived