Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Via Jarvis Jenkins twitter: Officially cleared to play football

authentic

That's great news, because we're gonna need his help this year. As much as I respect Morris, I still feel he has less to work with from a secondary standpoint then even the 2011 team did. Front 7 is really going to have to step it up this year (Orakpo, too), especially if we start scoring points...

I heard last year he attended every player meeting even while on IR. Which as I understand, it is unheard for a player to do that on IR. He is a work horse and I am hoping it shows on the field.

That's what I heard too. In the WP article that covered him, the parts about his work ethic and desire are truly remarkable. I have a feeling within 2-3 years time, he could be one of the best players on our team. He was dominating in training camp and preseason as a rookie. Imagine him, now recovered with an off-season of work outs. :D

Man, this kid only made like one mistake during preseason last year. I remember he overflowed once or something and allowed a big cut-back lane for a RB. But other than that he was awesome. Can't wait!

I heard last year he attended every player meeting even while on IR. Which as I understand, it is unheard for a player to do that on IR. He is a work horse and I am hoping it shows on the field.

thats impressive. i love this guys tenacity - he is going to be a huge pain for our opponents oline next year.

HTTR Kerrigan will have double digit sacks because of Jenkins!

i believe it. when i saw kerrigan tip that pick six to himself in our first home game i knew he was going to be a rock on our D. now with jenkins opening up some holes in the front

Archived