Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I agree with everything you said. Wanted to point out one thing.

That first fight scene in Times Square was amazing. Jamie Foxx losing it and the music that went along with that just got you hyped and into it.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.

• Like 1

That first fight scene in Times Square was amazing. Jamie Foxx losing it and the music that went along with that just got you hyped and into it. .

Yep! Musoc, slomo, epicness. Jamie's voice was cool too

"It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway...."

That was the least funny part for me. That joke is old. I used to say it 12 years ago.

I saw Don Jon. Scarlett-WOW!!!! But, the rest of the movie sucked! Scarlett was in the first half, then she gave way to the whiny, crying,skeletor looking Juliann Moore for the second half. She may be a nice person, but she is just one of those people that I cannot stand looking at. I don't know why. This movie was a big let down.

Also saw G.I. Joe Retaliation - sucked also. They haven't done justice to the Joes at all. It really needs more characters, not just Marines fighting a guy dressed up like Cobra. It is just an over the top military movie.

The Last Samurai. Remember loving it when it first came out. Caught it the other day on AMC, still love it.

I'm fascinated by the Samurai.

God I hate that movie for historical reasons. It made the actual historical bad guys into the good guys. It was that bushido thinking/group that managed to gain control by the 1930s. Look at how the Japanese treated their Chinese and Russian prisoners at the end of the 19th/beginning of the 20th centuries versus the 1930s and 40s. It would be like a movie portraying the "good and just Nazi's" fighting the Imperial German army.

Prisoners

Stars Jake Gyllenhal and Hugh Jackman

How far would you go to protect your family? Keller Dover is facing every parent's worst nightmare. His six-year-old daughter, Anna, is missing, together with her young friend, Joy, and as minutes turn to hours, panic sets in. The only lead is a dilapidated RV that had earlier been parked on their street. Heading the investigation, Detective Loki arrests its driver, Alex Jones, but a lack of evidence forces his release. As the police pursue multiple leads and pressure mounts, knowing his child's life is at stake the frantic Dover decides he has no choice but to take matters into his own hands. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family?

Written by Warner Bros. Pictures -- IMDb Plot: Prisoners (2013)

Real heavy movie. I'd give it a thumbs up if you're looking for a psychological thriller.

About Last Night - Pretty funny rom-com with Kevin Hart.  Though she's been in Hollywood for damn near 15 years, Regina Hall still has a heavy DC accent.  And though she's in her mid-40s, she's still got a phat ass.  :wub:   7.5/10

That Awkward Moment - Zack Effron's rom-com that came out months ago.  it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  Pretty damn funny actually.  A lot of dirty jokes about blowjobs, farts, and prostitutes.  Intelligent, witty comedy...right up my alley.  [/sarcasm]  7/10

Elysium (again) - The political Agenda is pretty heavy in this one, but its a cool action flick.  Matt Damon kicking ass and saving the world.  Jodie Foster plays an evil **** really well.  7.5/10

Dallas Buyers Club - Wow.  Powerful ****ing movie.  Matthew continues his reign of glory over the last 24 months.  Jared Leto smashed it as well.  My favorite movie of his was Requiem for a Dream, but DBC is now my favorite Leto film.  9.0/10

Prisoners (again) - I thought this was a really fun movie.  Wolverine shows us just how far a parent will go for their child, and it gets pretty damn dark.  But I felt that Jake Gyllenhal stole the show.  He was amazing as the weird, socially awkward, but dedicated investigator.  Paul Dano was good too, that scene with the dog leash was scary as hell.  8.0/10

Edited by Chew

Oldboy (again) - Sheesh, Spike.  You really goofed this one up.  I think it was Momma that mentioned this way back, but Josh Brolin doesn't have the ongoing inner-monologue like Choi Min-Sik did, and the movie kinda bombed from the get go without it. 

Spike tried to switch it up some and not copy the entire plot from the original, but in my opinion, all his changes were for the worse.  And the recreation of the famous hallway fight scene was a disgrace.  Spike Lee has been behind a lot of my favorite movie joints, but this isn't one of 'em.  Josh did what he could with the film, but ehhhhh.  6.5 out of 10.

triangle_poster.jpg

The story revolves around the passengers of a yachting trip in the Atlantic Ocean who, when struck by mysterious weather conditions, jump to another ship only to experience greater havoc on the open seas.

Weird ass movie. Definitely the weirdest I've seen since Mulholland Dr. Has a very eerie/hopeless vibe throughout. Surefire mind bender. The chick that plays Jess is ****ing gorgeous. I'm going to have to watch this movie again

Prisoners

Stars Jake Gyllenhal and Hugh Jackman

Real heavy movie. I'd give it a thumbs up if you're looking for a psychological thriller.

How far would I go if it was my daughter?  I'm certain I'd be breaking out the thumb screws and batteries.  

triangle_poster.jpg

Weird ass movie. Definitely the weirdest I've seen since Mulholland Dr. Has a very eerie/hopeless vibe throughout. Surefire mind bender. The chick that plays Jess is ****ing gorgeous. I'm going to have to watch this movie again

I saw that a while back, very trippy! Time warp stuff, and the ending was really weird. I liked it a lot. Definitely qualifies for the "it was almost as weird as Mulholland Drive" list of movies lol.

And yes, very hot chick! I'm out of likes

Edited by Chew