Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSN/MSNBC: Kim Kardashian files for divorce!

Boots

Best response so far. Why do people feed into the fame of talentless hacks?

In the case of Kim Kardashian...

Dat_ass.jpg

'Dat ass.

---------- Post added October-31st-2011 at 06:26 PM ----------

:ols: And yet it's the GAYS who will wreck marriage :dunce:

This is what I told a friend of mine over lunch today. Folks say homosexuals are going to wreck the sanctity of marriage. Yet, you see stunts like this and you have to wonder if we straights have already done it.

The Hollywood lifestyle and marriage don't even belong in the same sentence. It's a toxic environment. I can be as self righteous and untouchable as I want to be in describing that lifestyle, but give me 5 mil and a figurative license to kill in Hollywood, and I guarantee that it wouldn't be long before I fall asleep in the gutter somewhere, coked out, and find myself in the back of someones truck in Middleofnowhere New Mexico when I wake up.

---------- Post added October-31st-2011 at 06:31 PM ----------

It has nothing to do with homosexuality or heterosexuality. Bat **** crazy people are who to blame for failed/ugly marriages.

17 mil? jeeez. do we need any more sad reflection on what a joke of culture we largely are than the fact that people like her are known so well to us all, whether we've ever watched her (i haven't) or not? it's times like this i hope there is another meteor headed this way or that the religious doomsday goofs are right about the end coming. :)

17 mil? jeeez. do we need any more sad reflection on what a joke of culture we largely are than the fact that people like her are known so well to us all, whether we've ever watched her (i haven't) or not? it's times like this i hope there is another meteor headed this way or that the religious doomsday goofs are right about the end coming. :)

Did you get the Nikes and purple sheet I sent you? ;)

Did you get the Nikes and purple sheet I sent you? ;)

fuuny, tk was just talking to me about nike's and custom order b & g rebox, but the only purple sheets i know of are from a long time ago and they were tiny but really sent you tripping.

These people are despicable.

All those people who scream about gay people ruining the covenant of marriage should go protest this publicity stunt.

~Bang

Admittedly, I used to be one of those people. Now I favor allowing gays the same misery we all enjoy. :D

the only purple sheets i know of are from a long time ago and they were tiny but really sent you tripping.

I hate it when 12 year olds have more life experience than I do. ;)

These people all make me sick. I know KK will make money on this, but I seriously wish these jackholes would just fade away into obscurity. Too bad there are too many stupid people in this country who feed into all this bullcrap.

How does she make money out of the divorce ?

The made 18M for the wedding. Spent 10 on the wedding.

How much will she spend to protect her money ? She is more valuable than that scrub.

At the same time it is about as stupid as it gets for a woman her age to just up and marry some guy because he wants to marry her. She needed to slow her roll just a bit.

Archived