Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSN/MSNBC: Kim Kardashian files for divorce!

Boots

How does she make money out of the divorce ?

The made 18M for the wedding. Spent 10 on the wedding.

How much will she spend to protect her money ? She is more valuable than that scrub.

At the same time it is about as stupid as it gets for a woman her age to just up and marry some guy because he wants to marry her. She needed to slow her roll just a bit.

Prenup.

How does she make money out of the divorce ?

The made 18M for the wedding. Spent 10 on the wedding.

How much will she spend to protect her money ? She is more valuable than that scrub.

At the same time it is about as stupid as it gets for a woman her age to just up and marry some guy because he wants to marry her. She needed to slow her roll just a bit.

She already had an iron clad prenup in place. There won't be a long, drawn out divorce. So, she made a ton of money off the marriage. And if she wants to sell her divorce story, I'm sure she'll get paid a pretty penny for that, and ritards in America will eat that crap up. Not to mention further publicity and public interest in her due to this whole stupid situation will up her value in future projects.

To me all of the Kardashians are a bunch of DUMB ASSES to quote Red Forman. The only ones on the show that seem to have a brain Is Bruce Jenner and Scott. I really feel sorry for the 2 youngest sisters of Kim. They are going to end up needing a lot of counseling because there "role model" older sisters are such snobby, slutty, skanks!!! God help them all; they need all the help they can get while they are laughing there way to the bank.

To me all of the Kardashians are a bunch of DUMB ASSES to quote Red Forman. The only ones on the show that seem to have a brain Is Bruce Jenner and Scott. I really feel sorry for the 2 youngest sisters of Kim. They are going to end up needing a lot of counseling because there "role model" older sisters are such snobby, slutty, skanks!!! God help them all; they need all the help they can get while they are laughing there way to the bank.

While I don't dispute what you say about the Kardashians, if you're gonna call someone a dumbass (it's one word), then you should probably learn how to write correctly. It's not "Is" Bruce Jenner and Scott. It's "are".

Btw, I would hit Kim all day, every day. And anyone that says they wouldn't, are lying. She's dumb as a rock. And a no-talent hack. But she's beautiful, and has a banging bod.

Prenup.
Even though SHE'S the one tht filed for divorce?
Btw, I would hit Kim all day, every day. And anyone that says they wouldn't, are lying. She's dumb as a rock. And a no-talent hack. But she's beautiful, and has a banging bod.
:yes: Might need an extra condom or two though.

Even though SHE'S the one tht filed for divorce?:yes: Might need an extra condom or two though.

Hell, if I'm going to get herpes from someone, it might as well be Kim Kardashian. It would suck to get it from some cheap floozy at the bar. (Really wanted to use that word.)

These people all make me sick. I know KK will make money on this, but I seriously wish these jackholes would just fade away into obscurity. Too bad there are too many stupid people in this country who feed into all this bullcrap.

That's it in a nutshell. Stop watching that god forsaken show. The Paparazi/TMZ needs to stop feeding into this crap.

While I don't dispute what you say about the Kardashians, if you're gonna call someone a dumbass (it's one word), then you should probably learn how to write correctly. It's not "Is" Bruce Jenner and Scott. It's "are".

Sorry for my grammar it getz worster winz Iz drinkz for 12+ hourz!!! Haha!!!

I don't think that she is that hot and I wouldn't "hit it". I'm not lying. Wait 10 years and I bet she will be the fattest of all the sisters.

Archived