Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSN/MSNBC: Kim Kardashian files for divorce!

Boots

:ols:

Some of you are creating unnecessary peer pressure. I don't care about her personality, in fact, I'm about 99% certain that she is insane, but it's just a one night only scenario, it's not like you're going to marry her or something like that.

Let the uncertainty go, free your mind, and you too will discover that you would not be able to resist this woman...

:ols:

Some of you are creating unnecessary peer pressure. I don't care about her personality, in fact, I'm about 99% certain that she is insane, but it's just a one night only scenario, it's not like you're going to marry her or something like that.

Let the uncertainty go, free your mind, and you too will discover that you would not be able to resist this woman...

+1

One of my friends will go on record and say he will not go there if he had the chance. But trust me, if you are not looking for anything serious, just want some eye candy around your arm for a little bit, she is your girl. Ask Ray J what he did with her :ols: I think she's beautiful, but maybe insane like you said.

+1

One of my friends will go on record and say he will not go there if he had the chance. But trust me, if you are not looking for anything serious, just want some eye candy around your arm for a little bit, she is your girl. Ask Ray J what he did with her :ols: I think she's beautiful, but maybe insane like you said.

I could resist her, easily.

She would not be the first beautiful, stupid, self centered vapid woman that I have taken a pass on in my life. She is much more beautiful than most, but I am not a slave to my instincts. Her "personality" grosses me out.

I could resist her, easily.

She would not be the first beautiful, stupid, self centered vapid woman that I have taken a pass on in my life. She is much more beautiful than most, but I am not a slave to my instincts. Her "personality" grosses me out.

I totally agree with you . She is good looking but not the hottest girl I've ever seen. She is a dud in the personality department. It take an average looking girl with a great personality every time. Looks fade but personality last a lifetime.

Lol, some of you all are so full of ****. If you were at the bar, let's say, and she sat down next to you, one thing lead to another and she ends up rubbing your leg and inviting you to her place, you're not going? And that's taking out relationships and everything else. I'm talking from a purely physical standpoint, you're not going to go with it? Yeah ****ing right.

And I don't think she's all super hot, but let's be real here. No strings or other variables, every single one of us would smash. That's what we're literally wwired to do.

Lol, some of you all are so full of ****. If you were at the bar, let's say, and she sat down next to you, one thing lead to another and she ends up rubbing your leg and inviting you to her place, you're not going? And that's taking out relationships and everything else. I'm talking from a purely physical standpoint, you're not going to go with it? Yeah ****ing right.

And I don't think she's all super hot, but let's be real here. No strings or other variables, every single one of us would smash. That's what we're literally wwired to do.

Thank you.

Believe it or not, some of us are not attracted to women we dont respect.

And I don't think she's all super hot, but let's be real here. No strings or other variables, every single one of us would smash.

:yes:

Believe it or not, some of us are not attracted to women we dont respect.

This is an easier stance to take if you are married or in a committed relationship. Those of us who are single have to sack up and admit we're attracted to attractive women... and sometimes there's even a sliding scale on that. :)

Her and Khloe are in Oz at the moment, supposedly to promote their new handbag range (self promotion?), but reports are that they have done a runner and flipped off their remaining commitments due to Kim being so upset about her divorce. Skank should have stayed with Reggie Bush rather than giving him the flick because he was getting all the spotlight. Boo freakin' hoo!

Archived