Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Kinda disappointing finale to me. But still good, just not as good as I expected.

Only got a month to wait, so not too bad. Anybody know when Breaking Bad starts back?

I kind of agree. This was a strong mid season finale but I think the mid season finale of season 2 on the farm was more intense and shocking

As for Tyrese, not giving spoilers but comic book fans were excited about him or what he adds to the story. Obviously his group is interesting. I expect Rick to go all badass on them when he gets back. "GET OUTTA HERE!!" He doesn't take chances like that anymore. Tyrese, to me, seems like what Rick used to be. Can you imagine Rick letting his group be locked up in a prison by some other group right now?

Michonne got a little cooler in this episode. She had her most badass moment. LOL Governor sniffling in the corner after he got his ass kicked. What a creepy punk.

Anyone wanna explain the heads in the fish tanks? I figured we'd get an explanation but is it just "Governor is crazy" or is there something else? I didn't hear what his excuse to Andrea was.

Lol I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't stop watching that's for sure

I guess I'll have to wait a couple months and see if I am talkin out my ass right now but damn, whackin Daryl just to add to the Governor's resume would be a horrible waste.

Andrea doesn't surprise me one bit. she, like a lot of women, try to take their status from their guy, it's no surprise she's bangin the boss here or that she dumped Michonne who kept her alive for months without a second thought.

Carl scores a brownie point, he has grown up a good bit, decisive and a decent shot, a far cry from his hapless wanderin off ass earlier.

Thought it was a pretty happenin' episode. This show is extra addictive to me--hate the breaks. Daryl doesn't die in my book, and I called Andrea long ago just as I did Dale---you put the bullet in her head from the first day. You know you're going to have to at some point--save time and a lot grief. Of course, existentially speaking, then you don't get to add Michonne to your group. I like the new people additions. Looking forward to maybe more back-stories of the breakout and how other groups survived/developed maybe. Plus seeing more and more of the "bigger picture" out there, like I described in the Revolution thread awhile ago.

I think Darryl and Merle make it back to the prison because Glen shouts "what the hell is he doing here?!?!?". So mad we have to wait until February.

I think so as well,and hate the break..pretty good episode

Woah, I loved that episode. Glenn breaking off that zombie bone and giving it to Maggie. Oh, and SHANE! Lol. Sucks that Axel bit the bullet…but stoked to see this Tyrese guy. Seems pretty level headed. Oscar’s creep-factor is finally showing.

And yeah, when Glenn was freaking out “What is he doing here?!” in the preview…I got the idea it was Merle…but who knows, maybe that’s what they want us to think, lol. February can’t come soon enough!

How do you all think Merle and Daryl get out of their situation? Maybe Rick and Michonne go back after Darryl and Merle tags along too now that he’s on the outs with the Gov?

With regard to the Gov selling out Merle - smart move on his part. You don't want ppl to think it's possible that outsiders got through your walls without some inside help. Pretty ****ed up to sell out your right hand man, though. As if we didn't need more proof that the Gov is a complete ****.

Also I find it interesting to see how different groups of people deal with the walkers, and I wonder if others realized much sooner than Rick and Co that everyone has the zombie inside.

I think they escape! I based this on nothing more then the commercial at the end. I dont think this is a spoiler to say that the scenes for after the break show enough to show me that they escape.

Having said that -I got to ask. Does the walking dead have a "1 black guy" quota? I mean - It seems like every time they introduce another black guy, they kill the other one. WTF?

With regard to the Gov selling out Merle - smart move on his part. You don't want ppl to think it's possible that outsiders got through your walls without some inside help. Pretty ****ed up to sell out your right hand man, though. As if we didn't need more proof that the Gov is a complete ****.

Also I find it interesting to see how different groups of people deal with the walkers, and I wonder if others realized much sooner than Rick and Co that everyone has the zombie inside.

I think that was also mainly in part to Merle promising he killed Michonne...then being attacked.

He and the boy that went with him to kill her had said that the governor will kill them if they reported a success and he found out Michonne was still alive.

is Tyrese not the same actor that played the guy from The Wire that was teaching the kids how to box?

Yeah it's the same guy who played Cutty from the Wire. I always thought he did a good job on the Wire, glad to see him on the Walking Dead.

The one thing that bothers me about this show, and a lot of other shows of this type, is when someone has a chance to kill someone else yet fails to do so. After Glen and Maggie bust out of that room, Maggie kills the one guy with the arm bone and then has Merle in the crosshairs and fails to pull the trigger. She just killed one guy, why hesitate now to kill off someone else? I realize that keeping Merle around adds to the overall story arc, but it's frustrating when these events occur.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2012 at 03:44 PM ----------

[/color]

This is what I was thinking.

Definitely possible...although Merle did tell The Gov that he killed Michonne, who then came back and killed Penny and blinded the Gov. Don't think he'll have any sympathy for ole Merlsie.

The one thing that bothers me about this show, and a lot of other shows of this type, is when someone has a chance to kill someone else yet fails to do so. After Glen and Maggie bust out of that room, Maggie kills the one guy with the arm bone and then has Merle in the crosshairs and fails to pull the trigger. She just killed one guy, why hesitate now to kill off someone else? I realize that keeping Merle around adds to the overall story arc, but it's frustrating when these events occur.

Maybe Glenn let her know that Merle was Daryl's brother and that's the reason she hesitated.

Archived