Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Norman Reedus ****s on every other actor on this show.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

Merle is awesome.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 09:42 PM ----------

About time, Gov.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 09:47 PM ----------

I award you no points, Glenn.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 09:54 PM ----------

Rick's lost it.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

Well, ****!

I think things are building nicely...I was fine with the phone call deal (they tell a cool story about it on Talking Dead)...almost relieved they weren't using the phone thing to start another major plot line around another survivor group with so much yet to happen with the current stuff...knew carol was coming back. Great final scene. Rick and group facing a BIG challenge trying to get passed the Governor's operation.

I'm liking this season a lot better than Season 2. Glad I stuck with it through that craptastic season (IMO of course). I blame the setting, I hated that farm. Every episode I was like "LEAVE THE FARM GUYS FOR REAL!".

Anyway, I'm wondering if we'll see the whole zombie camo thing become a common thing. Realistically, if people discovered that they would definitely be using it. Carol's return was no surprise, but I liked the scene with Darryl preparing himself to kill her.

Unintentionally funniest line in the series goes to the Governor. Andre - "Is everything okay?". Nude governor looks at Andrea wrapped up in his sheets - "HELL YEAH!". I told my girlfriend, "He just said what every guy thinks in that situation." He was PUMPED at getting some action!

So we got a lot of questions and conflicts. Darryl vs. Merle. Andrea will most likely not be told about Glenn and Maggie, but obviously she will find out somehow. So when the prison crew comes by, whose side will she take? Prisoners left her for dead and she's shacking up with Mr. HELL YEAH so I could see her taking his side. Rick seems focused again and you don't mess with his friends, so he's gonna wreak havoc.

and LOL at some of those pictures a couple pages ago. Loved the "Karl....we lost T Dog!" one. And the bike one!

We got 2 episodes left until the mid-season break, so I'm thinking crap is gonna be getting serious.

Pretty cool episode. Did not mind the phone angle they took - glad it gave Rick some closure. But, I guess there really is nothing more about the "what happened to Lori" conspiracy I was repping, lol. Not a big deal - I mean, suspending realism is OK...after all, it's a show about zombies.

I'm thinking Rick's "WTF?" look at the end towards Michonne was more directed at him seeing an outsider rather than being amongst the walkers. After all, in the second episode of the series, him and Glenn covered themselves in zombie guts to achieve the exact same thing. Not really a new technique for him...

Can't wait for next week!!

Archived