Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Maybe this was discussed but there's a few questions I can't get my head around and haven't had a chance to watch the episode prior...

How did Michonne know where the prison was? I don't recall Glenn telling her anything about their camp.

Why didn't Michonne tell Rick about Merl and the "brother" he is looking for? While being locked up in the prison I could understand her fear of torture to get information, but you would think that knowledge is important before they go back into the Governers town...

tumblr_me5jqaiD991rigpvso1_500.jpg

---------- Post added November-27th-2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

Maybe this was discussed but there's a few questions I can't get my head around and haven't had a chance to watch the episode prior...

How did Michonne know where the prison was? I don't recall Glenn telling her anything about their camp.

Why didn't Michonne tell Rick about Merl and the "brother" he is looking for? While being locked up in the prison I could understand her fear of torture to get information, but you would think that knowledge is important before they go back into the Governers town...

Michonne knew because when she was hiding behind the car, she heard Glenn say it was a straight shot down the road. Maggie also mentioned the prison when she told glen to grab that duck. Michonne also mentioned all of this in the last episode...

As far as your second question, not sure. Maybe she simply doesn't think the 'brother' could be a part of their camp - odds would be too slim...

Thanks to netflix, I started this show 3 weeks ago and am done with seasons 1 and 2. Third season isn't on netflix and I want to get caught up. If anyone knows where season 3 is online please let me know

thanks

I'm sure they'll be re-running the first half of this season during the break.

Thanks to netflix, I started this show 3 weeks ago and am done with seasons 1 and 2. Third season isn't on netflix and I want to get caught up. If anyone knows where season 3 is online please let me know

thanks

They're showing all the episodes before the mid-season finale on Sunday.

thanks

Season 3 is on Amazon Instant Video for $1.99 per episode. That is where I caught up on Season 3.

I guess it's the sign of a great show that I'm always so disappointed when I look at the clock and see there's only like 10 minutes left towards the end of the show.

My prediction (100% spoiler free- I have no idea what happens in comics or message board speculation, etc)- Andrea chooses the Gov, Darryl kills Merle

I guess it's the sign of a great show that I'm always so disappointed when I look at the clock and see there's only like 10 minutes left towards the end of the show.

My prediction (100% spoiler free- I have no idea what happens in comics or message board speculation, etc)- Andrea chooses the Gov, Darryl kills Merle

I don't do spoilers either...but I think next episode ends something like Merle and Darryl finally seeing eachother and Merle says something like "Hey there baby brother" - END.

I don't do spoilers either...but I think next episode ends something like Merle and Darryl finally seeing eachother and Merle says something like "Hey there baby brother" - END.

Not sure I'd be satisfied with that cliffhanger, depending on what happens before that in the episode.

Same here!

@ SF07, i'm with ya. After he got free and killed the one walker, I thought Glen was gonna come barging in and off that sick ****.

I think Merle will be on the verge of killing Rick when Darryl shoots him from behind. Merle turns, see it was Darryl, falls to the ground and dies. Cut to Rick, looking at Darryl in shock. Cut to Darryl looking more purposeful and stoic than broken up about it, then running off to continue the fight. Rick runs to join him. End.

Andrea, like Lori, Carl and dude who had his guts ripped out on the farm, is annoying. It's pretty amazing that I like a show that has so many unlikeable characters.

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 09:36 PM ----------

And turdlet, aka Carl, needs a haircut. I don't know why it bothers me, but it does.

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 09:41 PM ----------

Pretty intense episode.

Did it not show Daryl running through the woods in the preview for the second half of the season? I guess he makes it out of there alive

---------- Post added December-2nd-2012 at 10:05 PM ----------

i could definitely see them showing us a scene at the end of sunday's episode where Daryl and Merle find each other, make eye contact, and then fake to black.

see ya in February. :ols:

You were pretty close

Archived