Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Wow, just when I thought the governor couldn't be anymore of a jerk...throws poor Merle under the bus. I was annoyed that Merle didn't even try to plead his case and sceam to the people what really happened. But the crowd was already going nuts so I guess they wouldn't have listened either way.

Please god let the Governor die a painful death, with a member of our group standing over him and looking him in the eyes as he fades to black..

Having said that -I got to ask. Does the walking dead have a "1 black guy" quota? I mean - It seems like every time they introduce another black guy, they kill the other one. WTF?

LOL, was joking about this w/ friends too. That is a quirky trend! Tyrese better hope no new brothers show up around Rick's group!...

Hooked on this show too. Love Michonne's character. She was doing her silent assassin thing, calmly sitting there waiting to kill the Governor until the zombie kid distracted her. Great fight scene...Can't wait for the season to return and see the future clashes between the 3 groups.

That last episode made it clear that the game had changed and that modern civilization was gone and all that remained were little fiefdoms squabbling with each other. Play it out like a proper feudal lord... The Governor has clearly embraced this mindset. Rick just so happens to have a better castle with sturdier walls around it. I thought he should have been more aggressive than he was. After getting his people he should have set about the business of lighting his enemies town on fire. Smoke bombs are nice but nothing distracts like your town being set ablaze. He probably should have circled back and attacked a second time once they thought it was over and were focused on whatever they were doing in the after math.

I think I've read too many books involving swords and stuff.

Definitely possible...although Merle did tell The Gov that he killed Michonne, who then came back and killed Penny and blinded the Gov. Don't think he'll have any sympathy for ole Merlsie.

i think that they have nicely built in several reasons that the Gov is ready to ditch merle--the lying about killing michone, the brother relationship, and also the bit where merle told the gov that it would be impossible to clear and take over the prison-which rick and co did with fewer resources. it shows him that he could not completly rely on/trust him.

i think the inside man story will come up again-if the brothers escape to the prison--especially if they escape too easily

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/NATL-NY-COPY-Man-Shoots-Girlfriend-in-Fight-Over-The-Walking-Dead-Police-182189311.html

Man Shoots Girlfriend in Fight Over "The Walking Dead": Police

Woman suffered pierced lung, shattered rib and pierced diaphragm but is in stable condition

Wednesday, Dec 5, 2012 | Updated 10:30 AM EST

A man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend during a heated argument over the television show "The Walking Dead," authorities say.

Jared Gurman, 26, was charged with attempted murder after shooting his girlfriend with a .22-caliber rifle at his Williston Park, N.Y., home early Monday morning, police said Tuesday.

The unidentified woman suffered a pierced lung, shattered rib and pierced diaphragm. She is in stable condition.

According to Nassau County police, Gurman was out with his girlfriend when the two began arguing over "The Walking Dead," a television cable drama about a man who wakes from a coma to a world dominated by zombies. Gurman apparently felt strongly that a "military mishap" could occur on the show.

"He felt very adamant," Detective Lt. Raymond Cote said at a news conference Tuesday. "There could be military mishap that would result in some sort of virus being released that could cause a terrible thing to happen."

The argument became so heated the woman decided she didn't want to spend the night with Gurman and would drop him off at his home.

"She felt it was ridiculous," said Cote. "He's passionate about it. And it escalated to the point it did."

After she brought Gurman home, he continued to argue with her by text message, authorities said. The dialogue became so "angry and bitter," according to police, that the woman felt compelled to return to his home to check on him.

When she arrived at about 2:30 a.m., she found him outside the door with a .22-caliber rifle.

"She tried to diffuse the situation, to calm him down," said Cote. "She was walking up the stairs when Mr. Gurman raised the rifle, pointed it at her and fired one round into her back, causing serious injury."

Yep, everyone knows to use a ddl tap to the head

he won't last long

The freaky thing is the guy would only answer to the name Meryl and had an old bayonet fitted to a prosthesis for his missing hand his girlfriend said he took off himself... Guy was waiting in the bushes cause he swore a black lady with a katanna was trying to kill him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Have been watching the marathon on an off this weekend. Actually saw one episode I either missed or don't remember. The one where Rick told everyone that he killed Shane. Gonna be a good one tonight.

is that in season 3 or the finale of season 2? He tells Lori in the final minutes of season 2 and she gets pissed at him but I don't remember if he tells the rest of the group as well

is that in season 3 or the finale of season 2? He tells Lori in the final minutes of season 2 and she gets pissed at him but I don't remember if he tells the rest of the group as well

It was an episode or two after he killed him I think. Right now the episode when Shane gets killed is on.

So I mentioned earlier that I had seen one episode of WD while browsing around cable channels on my 360. The episode I saw was alright, but was obviously part of a marathon so it was outdated. Anyway, this girl slit her wrists and it was terrifying :(

What season was that in

I also heard S2 wasn't as good as S1

I mean...nothing against the show. I mean it's a show I'd like to learn more about but I was just thrust in out of nowhere earlier this morning

Archived