Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

15 minutes until zombie killing and Lori ****ing up her motherly duties.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:03 PM ----------

FINALLY, A KID WITH A GUN

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:08 PM ----------

I'm guessing they either circled around the prison or the writers didn't get their raises by the time they wrote episode 1. They weren't that far away.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:12 PM ----------

:ols:

touche, writers.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:17 PM ----------

Waste of ammo (even though they had enough to practice in between the seasons).

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

"Hey, we're low on ammo". No ****, you wasted 100 rounds when you could've just stabbed zombies behind your impenetrable fence.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 09:35 PM ----------

The writing is definitely better this season. Though they could've scavenged the body armor...

Fastest hour in TV. :(

Great start---can't wait so see more of the Samurai woman and that town. I have never read the comics and avoid any potential spoilers of the way the TV show will go.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

20 Minutes!!!!!

Perhaps somebody could change the thread title to season 3?

Done---and did anyone see that Larry King interview I mentioned?

While I still think the show would be more aptly named "The Unlikely Survivors" I'm glad to have some zombie goodness back on TV.

One of the many cool things they said on the Larry King interview (and per big#44, yes, King sucks but Andrew & Sarah were excellent ;)) was how the title has always had a double meaning. The more meaningful aspect was how some of the survivors become a sort of walking dead at times in their own right.

One of the many cool things they said on the Larry King interview (and per big#44, yes, King sucks but Andrew & Sarah were excellent ;)) was how the title has always had a double meaning. The more meaningful aspect was how some of the survivors become a sort of walking dead at times in their own right.

I noticed the double meaning early on because horror often seeks to make the scarey creatures a dangerous feature of the setting and focus on the people as both good and bad. Zombie novels especially focus on the often deadlier threat of survivors. I read entirely too much crap.

What I meant of course was that the survivors are stumbling idiots that should have died by now. The reasons are too many to bother listing though ill point out the loud motorcycle and the fact that they attack zombies with knives, on purpose, as examples

"Holy ****!!" The end was awesome! How come the samurai lady's zombie pets don't try to attack her?

Likely they've learned (I guess even zombies can learn) that they can't. In addition to hacking off their arms she has removed their lower jaws also, so no biting/feeding.

1. Here I am sitting and thinking about how zombies move. Like where do they get the energy to move. Do they even digest? If so then the longer they go, wouldn't they become weaker? Then I remember that I have to suspend disbelief to enjoy a show like this.

2. I'm just a sucker for maggie yesterday. Low cut tank top, working up a sweat killlin' zombies=kinda hot.

"Holy ****!!" The end was awesome! How come the samurai lady's zombie pets don't try to attack her?

Also did you notice that when she was walking them that they were wearing backpacks? I am thinking she is using them as supply mules. Someone else already mentioned about the no arms and no jaw thing.

Archived