Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

It would be cool if Merle came back, but I'm kind of torn. I really like Darryl and don't want him to side with his brother against the group (unless it's just Lori).

Well he is 100% coming back. They have already showed him in a couple of trailers. It will be real interesting to see what his role is.

It would be cool if Merle came back, but I'm kind of torn. I really like Darryl and don't want him to side with his brother against the group (unless it's just Lori).

this. i don't want to see Daryl go back to the angry red neck. i like the character he has become. i have a feeling he would side with rick and the group over his crazed bro at this point though

this. i don't want to see Daryl go back to the angry red neck. i like the character he has become. i have a feeling he would side with rick and the group over his crazed bro at this point though

The key is Carol. they seem to have formed a bond after sofia.... and she's clearly trying to hit that. I think he'll be torn, but merrill will eventually wrong Carol and Darrell will come back to the group.

i just got to thinking about this, but how will the writers end this show? i mean, i don't see them finding a cure or the zombies dying off from starvation. will there be some sort of massive zombie herd that finally kills everyone in the group while they go down in "blaze of glory" fashion? or will the survivors find salvation and the writers leave it open ended for interpretation? there really seems to be no hope for the survivors so I'm not sure what the end game is with the show

i just got to thinking about this, but how will the writers end this show? i mean, i don't see them finding a cure or the zombies dying off from starvation. will there be some sort of massive zombie herd that finally kills everyone in the group while they go down in "blaze of glory" fashion? or will the survivors find salvation and the writers leave it open ended for interpretation? there really seems to be no hope for the survivors so I'm not sure what the end game is with the show

They will probably all be dead the whole time and this is hell. It will basically be Rick dead when he was shot as a cop and everyone died at different points later on.

Just kidding, but Robert Kirkman is still releasing a new comic every month, so there is still quite a bit of source material left.

They will probably all be dead the whole time and this is hell. It will basically be Rick dead when he was shot as a cop and everyone died at different points later on.

Just kidding, but Robert Kirkman is still releasing a new comic every month, so there is still quite a bit of source material left.

i mean, how many seasons do you think it will actually run? Its breaking records in viewership so I'd imagine its going to run a few more at least

i mean, how many seasons do you think it will actually run? Its breaking records in viewership so I'd imagine its going to run a few more at least

The graphic novels are still being written, so as far as that goes there isn't a written ending.

Just to be clear, they're changing things around and combining and adding characters for TV but each TV season roughly encompasses a volume of the series. There are 6 issues per volume and that's what they're working with. Being as this is season 3 of the TV series they are using the third volume of graphic novels.

If anyone is unaware the graphic novels are on Volume 18. So in theory they could do at least 18 seasons of the show using the source material, assuming they don't start combining volumes in the future.

Something is up with that tea they are all drinking. They referenced it twice in the episode.

merle was eating his experiment...and with all the heads in the water...zombie filtered tea?! to act as camouflage or something. maybe up their resistance so they can survive bites one day?

Archived