Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Well the scientist who works with the Governor had some interesting theories/observations. I too hope more scientific progress is made in regards to the zombies. I love the show but it'll get stagnant fast if it's just go here, get attacked by zombies, escape, rinse and repeat.

What Yusuf said is true..the zombies serve as a fulcrum for what the writers want to say about people (according to the producers)...but my predication is we have only seen the tip of the iceberg where the plot heading in terms of "zombie world"...there will be evolving of the scientific and other aspects that will deepen things considerably...and I say this as someone deliberately avoiding the comics...btw, while I thanked him in PM for having the good judgment of asking first, I want to give a public shout out to youngchew who asked about ninja-ing spoilers in the thread, to which I said "no" with an explanation of why. :)

Well the scientist who works with the Governor had some interesting theories/observations. I too hope more scientific progress is made in regards to the zombies. I love the show but it'll get stagnant fast if it's just go here, get attacked by zombies, escape, rinse and repeat.

I'll keep this vague because it might be considered a spoiler...but did you see the preview for next week at the end of last week's episode? The scientist is shown at the very end of the preview for a split second. I had to pause it to see clearly. If you recorded last Sunday's show, go back and watch the preview, pause it towards the end and then let out a WTF? Will be interesting to see next week what he is up to.

I'll keep this vague because it might be considered a spoiler...but did you see the preview for next week at the end of last week's episode? The scientist is shown at the very end of the preview for a split second. I had to pause it to see clearly. If you recorded last Sunday's show, go back and watch the preview, pause it towards the end and then let out a WTF? Will be interesting to see next week what he is up to.

I thought I saw him getting attacked by a walker...can't quite remember though.

Really really interested in the science behind all of this...

btw, while I thanked him in PM for having the good judgment of asking first, I want to give a public shout out to youngchew who asked about ninja-ing spoilers in the thread, to which I said "no" with an explanation of why. :)

:cool:

Somebody made a good point on a TWD forum earlier today...

The walkers pretty much can't do anything other than walk, moan, and eat. They can't use door handles, they can't climb, etc...

So what was up with the wife of the black dude from season 1 that was holed up in the house. she actually walked up to the house she had been hiding in for a few weeks (before she turned) and grabbed and actually tried turning the door knob. Random, but still...what's up with that? Did they make a one-time exception just to build the drama of her maybe still having some kind of memory left?

The walkers pretty much can't do anything other than walk, moan, and eat. They can't use door handles, they can't climb, etc...

So what was up with the wife of the black dude from season 1 that was holed up in the house. she actually walked up to the house she had been hiding in for a few weeks (before she turned) and grabbed and actually tried turning the door knob. Random, but still...what's up with that? Did they make a one-time exception just to build the drama of her maybe still having some kind of memory left?

Speaking of that, what ever happened with the dude and his kid? I keep waiting for them to make a return. Disappointed the just disappeared.

But to your question - maybe she wasn't full-on zombie yet? Maybe there are varying degrees?

Speaking of that, what ever happened with the dude and his kid? I keep waiting for them to make a return. Disappointed the just disappeared.

But to your question - maybe she wasn't full-on zombie yet? Maybe there are varying degrees?

Oh man, I totally forgot about that dude and his kid!! That's going to really bug me now, lol.

And, I think I recall when Rick went back to Atlanta and was climbing up the side of that building ont he ladder...wasn't there a walker starting to climb up as well?

And when him and Shane were fist fighting, zombie crawled out of the window. I think some may be able to do slightly more than just walk eat and moan. Or, of course, it could be a continuity issue!

that's actually why I PM'd Jumbo to ask him about spoilers. I read something on a forum today that involves that dude and his son....

PM me if you want the link, I don't wanna post it in here as its kind of a spoiler, but not really.

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 01:51 PM ----------

I think you all are talking about Morgan and Duane

Yep, them. :)

That's a good point, and one i hadn't thought of. Not really sure, seems like it could be explained a couple different ways.

That's a good point, and one i hadn't thought of. Not really sure, seems like it could be explained a couple different ways.

Like how long they have been dead, ie. the echoes of memories or abilities fading over time? Or maybe the ones that were really stupid in life end up being dumb zomboids too?

Archived