Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Loved that episode.

Seems to me that they will only bring in women to the city. That was the head of the pilot at the top at the end of the episode right? I assume that all next episode will be focused on the prison again.

My thoughts in what will happen. The two inmates will get kicked out of the prison. They will somehow be found by the governor. The governor will then find out where Rick and Co are. He will go any try and steal their women. Madness ensues.

I absolutely love Ricks new "don't **** with me" attitude. Machete to the head was epic. That guy had to go. And Rick wasted no time. Good move. Ricktatorship!!!!!!

The Governor is gonna be a huge problem. And ol Merle is gonna throw a monkey wrench in everything. I hope Darryl ends up offing his own brother. Seems like the only logical course of action. Lol.

Michonne was beginning to annoy me with the same facial expression throughout the entire episode.

But, stoekd on the Gov. This episode seemed to tackle the sci-fi aspect of "why" relating to the disease. Also, Michonne's pets seemed to "lose interest in eating" as they had no jaw or arms. That was sort of interesting as it opened the door for discussion on changing the motives of the biters.

They hadn't found it yet. Carl wandered off on his own into unknown territory that had not been cleared, exploring. That's essentially the only thing his character does.

Carl:

1- look moody

2- wander off into zombie territory after being told not to.

3- come back and announce brightly that he found some zombies while wandering around

4- get angry and bitter when this is not received we'll by patents.

5- repeat

Nailed it...except you forgot to add that somewhere along the line he started wearing a stupid hat. Carl's a putz. He should have been zombie food long ago. I still haven't forgiven him for getting Dale popped.

Michonne was beginning to annoy me with the same facial expression throughout the entire episode.

Actually the treatment of the non-White/male characters has been pretty disappointing so far. Basically it's been White guys save everybody while the womenfolk cook, T-Dog keeps his mouth shut and the Asian guy gets used as bait. Predictably, the introduction of Michonne will now provide a love interest for poor T-Dog who's testicles have taken on a decidedly blueish hue by now. Best wishes to the two of them as they'll have the quietest relationship EVER! :)

In spite of that and the inconsistencies with some parts of the storyline (esp. the infectious disease stuff) it's a very good show. One question though. Who got ate inside the Winnebago in the season 2 finale? Even rewinding it I couldn't tell.

Nailed it...except you forgot to add that somewhere along the line he started wearing a stupid hat. Carl's a putz. He should have been zombie food long ago. I still haven't forgiven him for getting Dale popped.

Actually the treatment of the non-White/male characters has been pretty disappointing so far. Basically it's been White guys save everybody while the womenfolk cook, T-Dog keeps his mouth shut and the Asian guy gets used as bait. Predictably, the introduction of Michonne will now provide a love interest for poor T-Dog who's testicles have taken on a decidedly blueish hue by now. Best wishes to the two of them as they'll have the quietest relationship EVER! :)

In spite of that and the inconsistencies with some parts of the storyline (esp. the infectious disease stuff) it's a very good show. One question though. Who got ate inside the Winnebago in the season 2 finale? Even rewinding it I couldn't tell.

it was one of the teenage boys that lived on the farm. not really a big character.

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg?w=495&h=311

---------- Post added November-4th-2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

But...how?

---------- Post added November-4th-2012 at 09:56 PM ----------

You're doing a good job, writers, don't **** it up with Lori.

---------- Post added November-4th-2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

(stands up and starts clapping)

Carol is missing.

That episode was probably the craziest. I was still expecting that baby to be a gosh dern zombie! I told my girlfriend "Thank god that baby wasn't a zombie! I would be mind = blown right now if it was."

Man, I guess they kill one black guy but substitute another? Is his name gonna be D-Money or something?

Next week's episode looked good, too.

Dear AMC,

See what happens when you increase the show budget? Please keep paying your scriptwriters.

This season is very different from the last, but I still very much enjoyed season 2 on Hershel's farm. it had more of a slow burn to it than this season

RIP T-Dog. You will be missed brother

Archived