Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Not about the Walking Dead...but for zombie fans...looks like over in England they have found a fun use for an abandoned shopping mall.

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall/

Zombie Shopping Mall

Prepare yourself for the three most horrifying words in the English language: Reading shopping centre.

Bone chilling stuff, I think you’ll agree. We've prepared a bespoke, abandoned shopping centre in Reading, sprinkled to the gills with maniacal ZOMBIES lusting for your tender brains.

We know you want to combat them until they cannot be combated anymore. And now you have the chance.

• 2 weeks later...

ninja:

Really glad to hear the Governor will be part of season 3. I don't know how the hell they'll bring some of his sicker moments to the show, especially his daughter. And I wonder how they'll handle the M story line with what she goes through and how she enacts revenge.

Just wondering...you guys are all familiar with the "governer" based on the book series right? I don't read the books and I don't remember a governer being mentioned in the tv series. I guess he's suspected to have a big role this season.

Maybe folks actually need to start a thread for WD non-TV show discussion with "TV spoilers" or the like in the title. It seems hard for some to not at least mention matters that have not ever been shown in the actual series--which is what this thread if for---and doing what has been seriously warned against doing a number of times, even in the title. Even ninja-ing **** can get stupidly repeated by any random goof and revealed.

What will be unfortunate IMO is if someone finds themselves gone from ES for such a long time as until the actual end of next season's episodes for brigning up matters that "spoil" any of the anticipation for others who love the show and scrupulously avoid the comics or even other media.

Don't assume that something you may think of as "minor" as mentioning a character (for example) yet to be introduced and then adding some pertinent info about that role is somehow "safe" because it ain't necessarily so. So, that's the last time I'll say anything, but people will become the Read Only Dead if they don't pay attention. Look out for your fellows. Don't let them fall prey to some ES-zombie existence.

Just wondering...you guys are all familiar with the "governer" based on the book series right? I don't read the books and I don't remember a governer being mentioned in the tv series. I guess he's suspected to have a big role this season.

Yes he's from the books. He will definitely be a significant character.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick bump.

There is a Walking Dead marathon on all day saturday and sunday, starting from the pilot episode all the way through to the season 2 finale.

There will also be a 30 minute sitdown with one of the writers, and they will supposedly show several non-spoiler scenes from season 3

Surprised the trailer hasn't received more responses. Anyway hopefully season 3 will have more action and less idiocy by the characters (I'm looking at you Lorie and Carl) Also I'm glad they are going to address the very rarely seen chopper from the first two seasons.

Thanks for it,I wouldn't consider it a spoiler...but it sure ain't satisfying my craving.

should be interesting

i watched about 30 seconds of the trailer and then stopped. i really don't want anything ruined or spoiled for next season. that's a long trailer!

Same here! I was getting ready to click and then saw it was 4 minutes long. That's a lot of "non-spoiler" action LOL. I'd rather everything be brand new. :)

Archived