Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Funny Moments:

Lori: "Where's Carl" :ols:

Lori: IM MAD THAT YOU KILLED SHANE

Lori 1 episode ago: You should kill shane :ols:

Honestly, I'm surprised Carl didn't decide to fight the zombies by throwing rocks at them.

Andrea was a badass, ran all through the night shooting ****. You'd think they would've heard all the gunfire.

I don't understand the girl with the chained zombies. How do the chains stomp the zombies from getting close to her?

Well, I'm looking forward to season 3. Finally off the farm. Looks like the story is going to finally progress.

I much prefer Maggie...

Maggie has the wholesome but semi-hot farm girl thing going on a bit. Need some short shorts and the shirt tied up under the navel thing. She's a departure from the more typical supermodel or Friday-night-going-out-tart look of many female leads. Be hard to pull those looks off as well in an apocalypse. Some of the lady walkers have reminded me of dating in Aberdeen (WA) during the 90's.

Maggie has the wholesome but semi-hot farm girl thing going on a bit. Need some short shorts and the shirt tied up under the navel thing.

I feel kinda funny, kinda like when we had to climb the rope in gym class...

Some of the lady walkers have reminded me of dating in Aberdeen (WA) during the 90's.

:ols:

Hideous, brain-dead...or both?

They bite.

In a good way or bad way?

---------- Post added March-20th-2012 at 02:58 PM ----------

her British accent on the talking dead ruined it for me

well, not really, but still, British accent is no bueno

Um, who cares. It's kinda hard to talk with my...I'll let the reader draw their own conclusions to that statement...

Someone keeps mentioning World War Z in here. I just ordered the book. Hopefully it will help hold me over until the fall :)

World War Z is great. It's one of the few original takes I've ever seen on zombies. I also think it is completely unfilmable.

---------- Post added March-20th-2012 at 02:21 PM ----------

Gun

I endorse the boat Idea,but Washington is too cold...find me a nice island down Caribbean way

short term I would go swamp rat since their mud issues seem terminal

See, you never read World War Z. Islands are death traps. One second you are spear fishing; the next you are having your foot bitten off by an underwater zombie.

The "safest" place to be in theory is the north because zombies freeze in the winter. The problem is, it's tough to live outdoors in the Yukon for months at a time.

You need to live in some kind of Canadian surivalist camp with a wood burning stove and heavily reinforced perimeter fence.

Just came across this - Zombie-Proof House

ZIXe5-540x358.jpg

aMHmK-540x359.jpg

“The Safe House,” designed by KWK Promes, “The most essential item for our clients was acquiring the feeling of maximum security,” begins the designers’ website in the summary of the structure. It’s a transformer, The Safe House is a concrete rectangle that folds in upon itself to become completely sealed. Even the windows are covered with a slab of concrete when the structure. Prefect for when the undead drop by for an uninvited bite to eat.

It was only a matter of time before Carl-themed meme popped up:

http://getoutofherecarl.tumblr.com/

Examples of Carl inexplicably wandering off without supervision into places he shouldn't be (see link for many other examples):

tumblr_m15w0aF0MU1rre0sbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0ue0pexgl1rre0sbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0t27cAgss1rre0sbo1_r1_500.jpg

---------- Post added March-20th-2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

Also wanted to share a joke I saw online on Alan Sepinwall's twitter account, which I will paraphrase:

"While people are complaining about Lori's reaction to the news that Rick killed Shane with Carl watching, the idea that a woman would inexplicably be mad about her husband doing something he thought she wanted him to do is the most realistic element of this show so far."

Archived