Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Wow: someone who carries a sword: Whoda thunk how useful that can be.

The butt of a handgun and a bowie knife not quite as cool.

And again: 24hours a day with no tv/radio: but nobody can spend 1hour of debriefings.

Much much better episodes though.

Ricks wife is by far the MVP of the zombies and that one chick i call "burden" has guts to say we need better.

That was a pretty good end to a good season. I was left wanting more and they only had a few short moments to explain the death of Shane and the whole "everyone is infected" bombshell. The fact that there wasn't much invested in those two things left me a bit sour. Questions (feel free to spoil me)...

1. Did Rick inherit the Shane ******** gene?

2. Is the "new mysterious character" a part of the "gang"?

3. I assume that the group is going to hole up in the prison that was right next door to where they were camping out at?

Do you know who it is?!? Message me! Or ninja it! I'm so curious!

I don't know (can make some good guesses) and want to save anyone from a ban.;)

Pming or ninja is fine, but lord help the goof that than burbles out the ninja or PM he got in the open. :evilg

\ooops.I knew they'd likely give it up on Talking Dead and they did. But I'll still keep it to myself since I didn't read the comics.

That was a pretty good end to a good season. I was left wanting more and they only had a few short moments to explain the death of Shane and the whole "everyone is infected" bombshell. The fact that there wasn't much invested in those two things left me a bit sour. Questions (feel free to spoil me)...

1. Did Rick inherit the Shane ******** gene?

To be honest, he is starting to sound a lot like Shane.

Hmmmm interesting shot of the Prison in the background at the end of the episode though. Any guesses to what's up with that? I have no idea.

Well, Rick said he wanted to find a place that is fortified and nothing is more fortified than a prison. Would seem like the perfect place for them to hole up.

To be honest, he is starting to sound a lot like Shane.

That was my first though during his final rant. He was sounding like Shane, even worse. He was sounding like a guy that just killed the only other guy in the group who could usurp his power.

awesome season finale! i don't have anything else to add that hasn't already been stated in this thread, but wow!!

i can't wait for season 3 and to see more of the "hooded stranger" and see if Andrea rendezvous with the rest of the group. seems inevitable they will hold up in the prison

i already own season 1, looks like i'll be owning season 2 as well

whoa...big time first 20 minutes...now hate to go right into"nitpcik"lol...but pissed if it turns out they never even planned a rendezvous point for if the farm was overrun and they need to meet up after...

That's literally what I said when they all left. I was kinda hoping one of the cars wouldn't make it because seriously, they sat around the farm doing absolutely nothing for a couple of episodes and they had no emergency escape plans. None. No get away cars filled with gas, no plan to meet up. Really?

Also, I wish Lori would get eaten. She's so ****ing anoying. Every person with a car ran straight over the zombies and she hit the one and wrecked. Ugh she's so annoying. And how can she be pissed at Rick for killing Shane. Okay, no more ranting.

I'm glad the finale was badass but didn't leave a huge cliffhanger. The last couple of episodes made up for the lame ones at the beginning.

Edit: Daryl continuing to be a boss. He's easily my favorite character. Herschel was pretty awesome too, just standin there knockin off zombies. I'm glad he survived.

Finally the action picked up. I totally agree with the Lori thing, she has gotten really annoying lately.

I don't have a problem Rick saying he's running the show. Its about time he grew a pair and started taking charge.

That hooded person looks amazing. Can't wait to see where that goes. Same with the prison. Interesting way to end the season.

i havent read the comics, but i thought it was super interesting to see the leashed zombies at the end 'at bay'. Herschel was also a badass just standing there mowing em down with his shotgun.

The prison is pretty interesting - seems like the perfect place to be holed up and even to stay safe (with cells, guard towers, high walls, etc). Curious if the hooded woman operates from there. Otherwise, what the heck was she doing in the woods at that moment?

So many questions - I cannot wait for Season 3!!!

Let me get this straight ... a few weeks ago Lori was practically telling Rick to wax Shane and now that he did so, she's livid? Okay. Sure.

I think the deal there is that Lori is outraged that Rick "allowed" Carl to not only be involved and at risk, but to do the shooting (still stupid on Lori's part in several ways but I think that's the angle).

I feel like I'm in the minority but I feel like the first episodes in this season weren't lame. There was some shoddy writing but it goes more about being about zombies. I just look at it like what if the dead really did resurrect and walk the earth? There are so many shocking factors about that thought people are bound to do stupid ****. It was an awesome finale and I'm so mad I have to wait until this fall to watch the show again.

i havent read the comics, but i thought it was super interesting to see the leashed zombies at the end 'at bay'. Herschel was also a badass just standing there mowing em down with his shotgun.

The prison is pretty interesting - seems like the perfect place to be holed up and even to stay safe (with cells, guard towers, high walls, etc). Curious if the hooded woman operates from there. Otherwise, what the heck was she doing in the woods at that moment?

So many questions - I cannot wait for Season 3!!!

Funny,but in my own zombie apocalypse daydreams, I often think of a prison, a warehouse or a nat'l guard armory as a good place to fortify.

Archived