Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Something I have wondered watching the show, is how are there are so many zombies when most of that time someone is attacked they are eaten by the horde? You would think there would be almost nothing left. Or is the main population of zombies people who got bite once and got away or dead of natural causes and turned? It just seems in the show most everyone is consumed by the zombies when attacked.

I've thought about that as well. I figure a lot of people maybe have been bitten or scratched but were able to escape, and then turned (like Jim did). Also, now that we know that everyone is infected, it's possible that mass killings done by military (aka the hospital scene) resulted in those bodies turning. Good question though...

Quarantine 2 is set in an airplane. Not sure what the heck happened there.

Really??? I had no idea this even existed.. Sounds like I want to stay away from it anyway.

Another scary moment: Ninja (in case someone wants to watch it): When the little girl changes while in her mothers arms.

The whole atmosphere of the movie was scary actually. Being stuck in a small apartment building with all the infected trying to get you is just *chills*. I might have to watch this again soon, been a little while.

I've thought about that as well. I figure a lot of people maybe have been bitten or scratched but were able to escape, and then turned (like Jim did). Also, now that we know that everyone is infected, it's possible that mass killings done by military (aka the hospital scene) resulted in those bodies turning. Good question though...

This would make a nice flashback arc with *SPOILER Abraham SPOILER*.

I'm happy to see my "wtf?" was shared.

This is a frustrating show, because so many of the directing/acting choices are just so odd.

Soprano fans are still ****ing about one weird star swipe in an episode from, I think, the fifth season. That's, like, one odd directing choice in something like 80 episodes. This show gives you three or four of those "huh?" moments a week.

This is a frustrating show' date=' because so many of the directing/acting choices are just so odd.

Soprano fans are still ****ing about one weird star swipe in an episode from, I think, the fifth season. That's, like, one odd directing choice in something like 80 episodes. This show gives you three or four of those "huh?" moments a week.[/quote']

star swipe? sopranos is one of my favorite all time shows

I'm watching Episode 1, season 2 and when they get stuck in the road with all those cars, I'm noticing dead bodies in cars. Shouldn't they have turned?

http://tvline.com/interstitial/?ref=http%3A%2F%2Ftvline.com%2F2012%2F03%2F11%2Fthe-walking-dead-season-2-episode-12-death%2F

TVLINE | This does raise the question about the dead bodies in the season-opening traffic jam — why hadn’t they all been turned?I think if you go back and watch that [sequence you'll see] we were very careful to have them be in cars that were in accidents, so the brain would’ve had trauma. Or they had some kind of wounds somewhere on their heads to show that their brains had been killed, like somebody came across and killed them. We knew that we were building to this throughout the entire season.

While this is bumped, here's a preview for the upcoming Walking Dead video game. Fast Forward to the 7:00 mark for footage - looks pretty cool!!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/22/playing-dead-episode-3-walking-dead-the-game

Walking-Dead-Game.jpg - looks really comic book-ie. cool!

---------- Post added March-23rd-2012 at 04:05 PM ----------

Ah, makes sense. Glad they cover their continuity in this show!

• 4 weeks later...
It would be funny if TDog gets killed in a webisode before the start of season 3.

As most know, Shane was supposed to get killed off waaaaay early in the series, but since his chemistry with Rick was great, along with being a fan favorite, they stretched it out.

In a radio interview Jon Berenthal (Shane) did, was like commenting on how he wished they didn't kill off 'zombie shane' so quickly.

I know there was a lot of Shane hate in this thread, but he was one of my favorites. Can't understand how T-Dog is still alive, not relevant at all anymore, and Shane isn't!

Archived