Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

You've probably seen the commerical for the Walking Dead Season 2 Blue Ray. It has deleted scenes on there and someone was kind enough to post them on youtube.

There are 8 scenes...start with the first one below and then it lets you link to the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFOQZ6Sr_dI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_144856

Funny, the scene I really wanted to see, Shane running from a herd shortly after leaving the CDC, is not on there. (you can see clips in the original Season 2 trailer) So a deleted scene has been deleted from the deleted scenes. It'll turn up eventually.

The best part of the deleted scenes is a follow up with the Vatos. Its in the first five minutes of the link above. My earlier prediction of what happened to them was incorrect.

Ninja: I thought for sure that the elderly would have died and reanimated like Jenner said would happen since everyone is infected.

Only 6 weeks away from Season 3!

(if someone smarter than me can embed the above youtube video it would be appreciated)

Yesterday, dude I know (who is usually quite credible) tells me he read on the net that WD had been cancelled! I was incredulous and kept saying "can't be" but he was insistent and I started to believe him but kept going back to denial. So first thing late last night i check and it says 3rd season is on as I thought. Whew. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, so I bought the 2nd season on blu ray and started rewatching the season over the weekend. I'm so geeked up for season 3 to start in less than 2 weeks

---------- Post added October-1st-2012 at 10:46 AM ----------

Yesterday, dude I know (who is usually quite credible) tells me he read on the net that WD had been cancelled! I was incredulous and kept saying "can't be" but he was insistent and I started to believe him but kept going back to denial. So first thing late last night i check and it says 3rd season is on as I thought. Whew. :)

no way. i'd be so pissed if that was true. i see this show running for at least 5 seasons with the great ratings it always pulls

• 2 weeks later...
I don't rub my head nearly as much :silly:

I admit more of a affinity with his character than Rick though

, but Daryl is a closer fit

I'm Team Daryl too. I'll even bring the Barnett to go (400fps). Can't wait for the new season. Am training the 7 & 8 year old great-grand nieces in zombie combat and woodcraft. The 3 year old (advanced for her age) is jealous. But I still have her on rubber knives.

one more day.....yay!

these webisodes are cool...never watched them before...

Are you just streaming them from AMC?

---------- Post added October-13th-2012 at 01:57 PM ----------

The show has funds now, so I'm expecting a more story then in season 2 when it was "well what is there to argue about on the farm today".

I loved last season on the farm. season 3 will probably blow my mind

If you go to Hulu and look for the current Larry King (featured) episode, it has the two leads (Andrew Lincoln & Sarah Callies) in a 25 min interview that's funny and cool. Lots of interesting tidbits (no spoilers). Sarah looks like she really digs Andre big-time, but they're both apparently happily married. Sounds like they all love the project and each other and have a great time, which is what we usually hear abut the show. Larry has no idea what it is, but he's a pro and is funny about it.

Archived