Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Great episode! This was on the level of season finale episodes and its in the middle, ****ing bonus! I hope Rick goes ape **** and becomes a cold hearted mofo and just gets crazy with it. His best friend, he kills. Love of his life, dies giving birth to their second kid, then shot by his son so she doesnt turn.......then someone on the outside was ****ing with Ricks locks.......its on like Donkey Kong!

Rick now becomes Rick McNasty!!!!!!!

I was really sad to see T-dog go, I really liked him. My wife and I were screaming like "T-Dog, behind you! Noooo!" LOL.

Rick is gonna go off the deep end. I'd love to see Michonne to decapitate the Governor with her samurai sword and stick his head in the fish bowl of heads.

Sad to see T-Dog go since it seemed he was finally starting to come in to his own as a member of the group.

Agreed! Here we are 3 seasons in, and the black guy is actually getting some lines. Hell, Rick even asked T-Dawg for his opinion last night, a first.

Only to be eaten alive 8 minutes later :ols:

Agreed! Here we are 3 seasons in, and the black guy is actually getting some lines. Hell, Rick even asked T-Dawg for his opinion last night, a first.

Only to be eaten alive 8 minutes later :ols:

I had a bad feeling T-Dog was going down when he charged in to shut the gate.

The man lasted into the third season and was just coming into his own....definitely disappointing for sure.

As much as I hated Lori in season 1 and 2, I did feel bad for her last night

Man, that was a heavy episode. Best one of the series so far.

So far, this season is living up to the hype.

Cant say I am a fan of the kid. Kind of annoying.

I am surprised Lori went out this soon in the season. I know she dies in the comics but thought they would keep her around until at least the end of the season.

random conversation we just had here in the office...the whole "Rick is gonna go crazy" thing from the preview where he slammed Glenn against the wall?

I think that could be one of those misleading twists they put into previews to throw us off. That could just be a scene where they're trying to find Carol, and Rick wants to go off looking for Lori. Maybe Glenn was like "forget it dude, she's gone" and Rick flipped out for a sec and slammed him to the wall like "i'm going to find her" or something like that. Maybe Rick might lost it for a sec but can somehow manage to hold it together.

Felt bad for Lori and T-Dog last night. Great episode though, and unlike the comic the baby actually survived. Kinda cool to see how that whole thing is gonna work now. Formula, clothing, crying which will attract walkers....all potential problems.

I can't wait for the inevitable showdown between Rick and the Governor which is going to most likely pit Merle and Darrell against each other after what i believe will be a short-lived family reunion. I don't think Darrell is going to turn against Rick, and as we learned last night Merle is loyal to the Governor because he basically saved his life. Anybody else get the feeling Darrell's going to end up killing Merle, and then put a bullet in his head to keep him from turning?

Oh and sorry if this has been posted already, but this is pretty cool. T-Dog played college football with Hines Ward, and Ward will be having a cameo as a walker later in the season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000089182/Hines-Ward-appears-in-The-Walking-Dead

I like the comic governor more, but maybe he'll actually do something awesome soon, and the way Lori dies in the comic. But I guess Carl had to lose his innocence somehow considering what he didn't do in the comic.

You do a good enough job in your post of avoiding "spoilers", but a general reminder and well-intentioned caution to you and everyone---if it were me, I'd just avoid mentioning the comic much (at all really) in here; not only do you risk a time-out giving some form of clue or hint to people even unintentionally, thinking you're being careful enough, but you also invite someone else not paying attention to warning in the thread title to join in ("talk comic") and get themselves banned from the thread. :(

This thread is about the TV show, specifically, and material from it's companion show "Talking Dead" is allowed, as has been clearly stated. Just making the reminder to be helpful. :)

If someone does have a question they openly ask about the comic, or if anyone makes it clear they wants to discuss it, it can be done via PM, or as has been suggested, start a WD comic thread with a warning in the OP not to cross-pollenate. :pfft:

A few of us are very serious about our amc zombie fun. :D:ols:

i still can't believe they killed off two major characters in one episode like that.

for some reason, i had a gut feeling T-Dog was going to die. (maybe it was the disagreement he had with Rick and the rest of the group or just that he charged through a bunch of zombies to close the gate)

but I'm still kind of in shock about Lori. She has been a major character and driving force in the plot of the show. I definitely was NOT expecting her to give birth this episode and subsequently die in the process like that. Wow is still all I can say.

I'm really worried that Rick is going to get himself killed or someone else. He's going to be an emotional wreck for a while despite his falling out with Lori. I feel like no one is safe in this show but I really don't know what direction the show would go in without Rick. I really really don't want him to die! (Or Daryl, Glen, Maggie, or Hershel :ols:)

Who the hell was planting that slaughtered animal and subsequently opening that gate.

And, was the black prisoner that surprised Rick in that room with the generators the guy that he locked outside in that little corridor full of walkers? I thought we had heard him screaming and there was no escape...

Who the hell was planting that slaughtered animal and subsequently opening that gate.

And, was the black prisoner that surprised Rick in that room with the generators the guy that he locked outside in that little corridor full of walkers? I thought we had heard him screaming and there was no escape...

yes, that was the same guy who planted the animal and opened the gates. at least, thats what we were led to believe.

we never actually saw him die until big dude put a .357 round in his brain

Archived