Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kyle Shanahan has Chris Simms' Initials Tattooed on his Leg

E33Green

Well... uhhh... To each their own?

And did they tattoo all of their initials?

Both players remember when they went with three other close friends and UT teammates — tight end Bo Scaife, defensive back Rod Babers and receiver Montrell Flowers — to get their tattoos.

Ummm really?

When I was in the service a buddy of mine who didn't have any Tats came up to me and asked if I'd go to the tatoo parlor with him

He was scared but wanted to get his first one

I told him No way, at the time I was broke and knew I'd want to get another one the minute I walked in there

So he agreed to pay for one for me

And we went and got tatoos but there was no way we would have gotten each other initials

I've been married for 13 years and my best friend and best man was killed on 911 in that tragedy

I miss him and could see maybe getting his initials on me but that still seems weird

Something about adding another mans name to my body just seems weird to me

Maybe they're <edited by staff to comply with rule 13>. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I think. I've had a best friend since elementary school, and if he walked up to me an suggested that we skip down to the tattoo parlor, and have our initials put on each other I'd look him right in the eye and ask him if he was out of his frigging mind.

They're absolutely <edited by staff to comply with rule 13>. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archived