Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kyle Shanahan has Chris Simms' Initials Tattooed on his Leg

E33Green

This sounds like something that would happen in a Miller Lite man-card commercial. I'm pretty sure tattooing your buddy's initials on your calf qualifies for a reduction of man points, if not a flat out revocation.
Or is it like a driver's license situation where points are placed on your man card and if it reaches a certain level, your manhood gets suspended and your mansurance rates go up. Well, one of those analogies works..

I've posted this story here before and it's kind of funny. When I was younger and just done with grad school, maybe 6 years ago or so, I lived in a house with about 3 other housemates. One guy, "J", was from Texas and had gone to UT-Austin. He and his girlfriend "K" were housemates with me.

They were pretty popular at their college, and outgoing kids. "K" was in Jenna Bush's sorority and "J" had played soccer for Texas. Both were pretty athletic, but also liked to party, as 20-somethings do.

They knew Kyle Shanahan, who was in school with them at the time. Being a huge football fan, I asked them what he was like. "Ehh, we didn't know him super well, but he was kind of a d***," they said. I remember pressing for details, and they were cool enough not to rip on a guy that was only in their extended circle of friends. They said that Kyle and Chris Simms were best friends, and would ALWAYS hang out at their friend's house every afternoon, playing video games and smoking mad amounts of weed. "Chris Simms can smoke any human being under the table, I swear" was basically a direct quote from J.

Just kinda funny, thinking that someone as innovative and hard-working as Kyle Shanahan enjoys (or at least used to enjoy) the 420. Whatever gets the creative juices flowing, I guess!

I've posted this story here before and it's kind of funny. When I was younger and just done with grad school, maybe 6 years ago or so, I lived in a house with about 3 other housemates. One guy, "J", was from Texas and had gone to UT-Austin. He and his girlfriend "K" were housemates with me.

They were pretty popular at their college, and outgoing kids. "K" was in Jenna Bush's sorority and "J" had played soccer for Texas. Both were pretty athletic, but also liked to party, as 20-somethings do.

They knew Kyle Shanahan, who was in school with them at the time. Being a huge football fan, I asked them what he was like. "Ehh, we didn't know him super well, but he was kind of a d***," they said. I remember pressing for details, and they were cool enough not to rip on a guy that was only in their extended circle of friends. They said that Kyle and Chris Simms were best friends, and would ALWAYS hang out at their friend's house every afternoon, playing video games and smoking mad amounts of weed. "Chris Simms can smoke any human being under the table, I swear" was basically a direct quote from J.

Just kinda funny, thinking that someone as innovative and hard-working as Kyle Shanahan enjoys (or at least used to enjoy) the 420. Whatever gets the creative juices flowing, I guess!

Seems a little ironic that someone with the board name Timmy Smith brings up the drug use

here's a short story: 5 guys, teammates, in college, probably drunk or high at the time (most likely both -- after reading one poster about Simms' proficiency with the pipe), walk into a tattoo parlor...

I *seriously* doubt he's gay. I did a wiki search on him and came up blank (no mention of girlfriend or marriage) so I checked Simms:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Simms#Personal

married, with a kid, and apparently he hasn't forgotten his party days :D

Gayest thing I ever heard.

If that is true, you should get out more.

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 10:16 AM ----------

here's a short story: 5 guys, teammates, in college, probably drunk or high at the time (most likely both -- after reading one poster about Simms' proficiency with the pipe), walk into a tattoo parlor...

I *seriously* doubt he's gay. I did a wiki search on him and came up blank (no mention of girlfriend or marriage) so I checked Simms:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Simms#Personal

married, with a kid, and apparently he hasn't forgotten his party days :D

Kyle's married with multiple kids as well.

Archived