Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl Problems

NotSoSuper

Alright lemme say this, i'm 16, sophomore in highschool but i've followed the redskins since i was about 7 so thats why im on here.

Buttt to the girl problems. Alright the girl that I am attracted to is a senior, but i am significantly taller than her so its not to awkward. I talk to her and her Best friend on facebook all the time but when it comes to school i am a little socially awkward haha. I would like to approach her and ask if she wants to hang out but im not really sure how.

And i didnt want to post this on a stupid ass teen forum so im counting on you guys for help

Thanks

"If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one"

Sorry, the thread title suddenly gave me the urge to quote Jay Z.

Just do it. What's the worst that can happen? She says no? At least you know that's the case then, instead of always wondering, "Hey, if I had a set, I could be dating the girl I always wanted. But since I don't, I'll never know what could have been."

EDIT: d0uble... well done, sir :ols:

Also if you're worried about being awkward - don't. It's high school. You're GOING to be awkward. No one in high school is smooth, no matter what people tell you now. You'll also learn that eventually. lol

Great advice. I agree completely...

The only advice I can add is to be confident but not ****y and if she says, "no"... respect her decision and act as if it doesn't bother you. While that might be easier said than done, especially if you really like her, it gets easier the more you get rejected.

Good luck.

This is what you say word for word:

"Hey, do you wanna hang out sometime, maybe go get some food or something?"

It is very harmless sounding and it is hard for a girl to say no to that. Just make it sounds genuine. Soon you will be making out with her and have your hands all over her supple breasts.

This is what you say word for word:

"Hey, do you wanna hang out sometime, maybe go get some food or something?"

It is very harmless sounding and it is hard for a girl to say no to that. Just make it sounds genuine. Soon you will be making out with her and have your hands all over her supple breasts.

Whatever you do, don't say this: "Hey, do you wanna hang some time, maybe get some food and have a little sex?" and when she slaps you, definitely don't say back, "what, you don't like pizza?"

That's not the route to go. Just saying.

Whatever you do, don't say this: "Hey, do you wanna hang some time, maybe get some food and have a little sex?" and when she slaps you, definitely don't say back, "what, you don't like pizza?"

That's not the route to go. Just saying.

Why not....wanna **** ....has worked for me multiple times.

How about a group date with mutual friends? Aww, high school. Regal cinema was where it was at back in the day. Sit next to her and you have 2 hours to pretend to watch the movie, all while conjuring up your next fake back scratch in order to move closer to her.

The entire goal should be to hold hands. You have to at least attempt to. Don't go trying to yank her fingers apart from her forcefully clinched hand, just make sure you "somehow" find your hand close to hers halfway through the movie. And whoops, you "accidently" brush her hand while adjusting yourself in the seat. You can even make eye contact, see if she noticed and is smiling. If she is, expect one of those adrenalin rushes that makes your heart race. If you get too excited, pour some soda in your lap. Don't screw this up.

Lastly, if she somehow resists the urge to attempt to hold your hand herself, you have to try to do it. One technique worked on my highschool sweetheart. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "hey..........can I hold your hand?" This is a completely risky maneuver, but it worked. I only did it that way because I knew she wouldn't answer "no". It was 100% obvious we liked each other and it was a matter of time before we got together.

The other girl I did the holding hands thing with was a tall, blonde, private school girl, who I wasn't so confident liked me. I did the same thing to her, except my second or third attempt (I know it wasn't the first attempt) worked...I went for broke and tried to hold her hand. I started subtle and kept gradually raising the contact between hands. Finally I peaked over to her and she was smiling, understanding what was going on. I went for it...score one for the Gipper.

I'll even this out with a story about getting rejected (I'm still scarred from this ****). I loved this girl throughout middle school, she was the most popular, best athlete in the school, we were both 8th graders. After two damn years of knowing she didn't like me "like that", we really started to get close. We started to hang out after school, shoot hoops, play catch. [Wow. I can't believe I'm reminiscing about this]. I decided to call her over to the side of a crowded hallway one day, and my poker face was apparently God-Awful, because she knew what I was about to ask. She said, "no, I have to go..." before I even asked her anything. Then she just briskly walked away. I was like...

1204552854LT9b11.jpg

Generally speaking.... if you're socially awkward and are only comfortable with talking to her through Facebook... how do you think you're going to have any chance with her?

What's going to change between now and when you ask her? If she says "yes", are you going to somehow be comfortable around her then?

If you're awkward around another girl... it's because you put her on a pedestal. Which means that you will never get the girl... she won't give you the time of day.

Here's the secret of the ages, the one that I didn't learn until I was all grown up:

Girls actually like us boys, and they want our attention, just as much as we do theirs. Really. It's an amazing thing.

So don't be scared. Just talk with her, ask her questions, and LISTEN to the answers. You will be ahead of 99% of boys your age.

Dude just do it. Looking back at high school now I laugh at myself. The worst she can say is no and you know what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You'll have more opportunities in the future. Believe it or not there are TONS of girls besides the ones just in your school. It's a huge world man.

Say what you just wrote.

Simple as that.

These things look so much more difficult at 16 than they actually are.

Be honest. Say it, and that's it. Totoally understand the nerves, but if she's already your friend, use that to lean on. She already likes you and knows who you are.

~Bang

Archived