Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[POLL] Would you rather be short and good looking or tall and ugly?

Bootleg

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not too worried about the height of a girl as long as she's not amazonian. As a short person, fact is a lot of people are gonna be taller than me, and I'm used to that. No sense in fighting it.

I am 6'5". There is no way on earth I would date/marry a girl taller than me. That is me though. I do know dudes who don't have a problem with it.

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 02:15 PM ----------

What do you think about this? Acceptable? Pathetic?

]

No offense, but only in Hollywood can something this lame be acceptable. If I ever found out somebody had on some of these, I would clown them to no end.

Short girls come after me hard.

I want to make sure I read this right. Short girls come after you hard? Dude, they aren't girls. This explains things...

Tall, good looking and confident. Killer trio.

Yes it is...yeah, I'll be the snotty one in the thread :ols:

I am 6'5". There is no way on earth I would date/marry a girl taller than me. That is me though. I do know dudes who don't have a problem with it.

You are literally a foot taller than me. If I eliminated all the girls taller than me, there'd be slim pickins.

Short girls come after me hard. But, I'd rather have a tall girl because I want giant kids :pfft:

Sounds like my co-worker.

He's 6' 7, his wife is 6'1 and both are pretty athletic. He pitched for UGA.

Their kid is gigantic. He's not quite 2 1/2 and looks like he's 4. Proportional and not fat, just off the charts for height and weight. Probably about 5 inches taller than my daughter who's nearly 3 (and in the 75% for height) and weighs 10-15 lbs more than she does

Without derailing the thread too much, what's the ideal height for women (according to men)?

I'm almost 6'1''. Weirdly enough, before my current gf, I'd had 3-4 that were exactly 5'2''. Weird coincidence.

But my current gf is 5'5'', and I like it. I probably wouldn't go much taller than 5'7'', though. I know many attractive girls that are taller than that, but its just weird to me.

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 04:54 PM ----------

Look at the Show Yourselves thread...she ain't unattractive :)

Let's be fair here...this isn't really a compliment, coming from you. She could look like my couch, and you'd say you'd hit it. You're the resident leg-humper. :ols:

Note: I'm sure you ARE attractive, skinsgirl26. This has nothing to do with you haha.

Their kid is gigantic. He's not quite 2 1/2 and looks like he's 4. Proportional and not fat, just off the charts for height and weight. Probably about 5 inches taller than my daughter who's nearly 3 (and in the 75% for height).

:ols: Yes, that's me....I was like that too as a kid...just huge. I'd just hope I didnt have any girls so they werent giant freaks

Let's be fair here...this isn't really a compliment, coming from you. She could look like my couch, and you'd say you'd hit it. You're the resident leg-humper. :ols:
:pfft: Hey, even I have standards. Snooki...:puke:

I'm 5'3" and good looking. In my younger days I was chased by both boys and girls. Dropped the boys in my late 20s! I'm 59 and still have lots of dark brown hair (not much gray) so people think I'm younger than I am. When I was 46, someone thought I was 29.

If I was short, Ugly, bald and fat, I would still get to date, I would not change my approach. it would be a little harder, but not much. beautiful girls are waiting around for you guys to have the stones to ask them out. Just do it. If they laugh in your face, Go right to the next girl. Don't buy them gifts, don't write them poems, don't play them songs on the guitar, just spend time with them and have fun. Be a good guy, but not a nice guy. You'll figure it out. :point2sky

I'm like 6'3 6'4. I don't think I've ever dated a girl taller than me. I don't see many girls who are taller than me in general. Most of my girlfriends were like 5'5 or shorter. When I was dating a 5 ft girl my friends would laugh when we kissed.

:ols: you made me laugh just trying to imagine it!

Their kid is gigantic. He's not quite 2 1/2 and looks like he's 4. Proportional and not fat, just off the charts for height and weight. Probably about 5 inches taller than my daughter who's nearly 3 (and in the 75% for height) and weighs 10-15 lbs more than she does

I had a good friend in college who was really tall and he was adamant that he wanted to marry a tall, athletic girl so they could push out super-kids.

I couldn't bring myself to tell him that it didn't matter how tall and athletic his kids turned out...they were destined to be butt ugly. :ols:

Archived