Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[POLL] Would you rather be short and good looking or tall and ugly?

Bootleg

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

bitties still come with ease. Literally and figuratively ;)
:notworthy

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 06:47 AM ----------

pokerpacker youre a packers fan?

Makes sense but I never realized it till I saw your sig

You just realized that? :ols:

And it's quite interesting how he became a Packers fan (meanwhite, his bro is a Flyers fan...quite interesting :ols: ).

I always thought that being a nice guy would help... Naw, women would rather be with a good looking jerk than an ugly nice guy.

Maybe in the movies, nit in real life.

The problem is that nice guys are usually boring. If the choice is between bad or boring, bad looks pretty good. This is key. If you can be a good guy AND an interesting guy, you're set.

The problem is that nice guys are usually boring. If the choice is between bad or boring, bad looks pretty good. This is key. If you can be a good guy AND an interesting guy, you're set.

additionally, "jerks" are usually more confident. girls swarm to confidence.

I'm not tall (5'10) and I love playing basketball and soccer. If the option for tall was 6'10-7'2 I'd take tall and ugly. :) Much less competition to play college and pro ball. lol

Being tall and good at sports doesn't mean you can fight. Go to a typical MMA gym and count the guys 5'8 and shorter.

this is truth, I'd think the only advantage would be reach and sometimes easier to get a triangle. realistically though, that mat area isn't very big so the reach only helps so much, and submissions are easy on someone with long legs/arms. sorry, continue.

As another 5'3" gal, I'd pick the short and good looking guy, assuming he is confident and secure about his height. Actual height doesn't matter to me as much as relative height--guy NEEDS to be taller than me. 5'6" would be my bare minimum, I think.

Without derailing the thread too much, what's the ideal height for women (according to men)?

As another 5'3" gal, I'd pick the short and good looking guy, assuming he is confident and secure about his height. Actual height doesn't matter to me as much as relative height--guy NEEDS to be taller than me. 5'6" would be my bare minimum, I think.

Without derailing the thread too much, what's the ideal height for women (according to men)?

5'7 - 5'8 for someone tall like me

Well since, I'm 5'7"-5'8", a girl between 5'-5'6" would work for me. Can't have a girl be taller than me lol

A lot of actors are like 5'9" and below. It is all about proportions. With that said I have seen some tall, goofy looking dudes with hot girlfriends. It is what it is. Take how you are and work with it. I am 6' even and for me it seems that most clothes fit on me perfect. I can even buy suits off the rack and they fit perfect. My brother is 6'2" and clothes just don't fit him right. It either looks too small or too big.

Look at the Show Yourselves thread...she ain't unattractive :)

:ols: what a polite way of saying someone is 'average'

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 09:55 AM ----------

I honestly dont care about how tall a girl is since I'm 6'5......but I'd prefer taller so I dont look like such a freak walking around with a girl who is 4'11.

I'd love to find a girl that is gorgeous and 5'10, but that is really rare. 5'5 - 5'7 is good though.

:ols: what a polite way of saying someone is 'average'
She's attractive. As for ideal height for a girl, it depends on the girl. I'd :hump: Shakira (like 4-11) as quickly as I'd :hump: Stacy Keibler (5-11). I'm like 5-8 or 5-9 or so.

Shorter than me.

She's attractive. As for ideal height for a girl, it depends on the girl. I'd :hump: Shakira (like 4-11) as quickly as I'd :hump: Stacy Keibler (5-11). I'm like 5-8 or 5-9 or so.

Dude, in your position you should be ****ing anything you can get. So your comment about skinsgirl is useless.

Sorry....6'2 isnt tall in my book - that's still slightly average to me.

I'd say tall starts at 6'4 and above...6'3 is borderline

Where do you live, the Sudan? The average American male is between 5-9 and 6-0.

I'm 5'9. My boyfriend is maybe 5'8 1/2. I wouldn't be able to be with a guy that was 5'6, no matter how good looking he was. Tall is better for ME, personally, but I don't see why short girls like really tall guys- a 5'5 girl with a 5'9 guy gives him 4 inches. That's plenty of a differential.

I'm 5-9. I have short legs, so everyone doesn't believe I'm 5-9. I lost 2 inches of height due to a birth defect in my aorta that wasn't giving proper blood supply to my legs. My wife is 5-7. I always thought I'd marry a girl 5-5 or shorter, but I fell in love with a tall one.

Archived