Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[POLL] Would you rather be short and good looking or tall and ugly?

Bootleg

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i think its hillarious when people say that shorter guys that have nice cars or workout a lot are compensating.

maybe i just like having a car thats quick. or maybe i just like the endorphin release from working out. it never crosses my mind that i need to get an awesome car so i can pick up chicks. lol thats pretty much laughable.

And what is the difference ( to you ) between a short guy that is jacked, and a tall guy that is jacked, meaning, that if a short guy is apparently " compensating for something," then what is the tall guy doing? Some people just like working out, lifting weights, and they do it for many different reasons.

I actually think its stupid for tall guys, also. Lifting weights, I get. Although I've never understood the guys that get extremely jacked up. More times than not, those guys are compensating for something.

...aka, Tom Cruise or Dirk Nowitzki?

Haha. As a best case scenario for each. Let me be Dirk Nowitzki. I'd rather be the pro basketball star than the movie star. Besides, there's nothing to stop me from making a Kazaam and being both.

BTW I agree with others that 6'2 isn't really that tall. I'm 6'1 w/o shoes and generally don't feel tall. I know a lot of men much taller than I am and I'm the shortest man in my immediate family. 6'4+ is tall.

---------- Post added May-8th-2011 at 05:48 PM ----------

Without derailing the thread too much, what's the ideal height for women (according to men)?

I don't know, I guess it depends on how much she likes wearing stilettos. Ideally you'll have at least two or three inches on her. My girlfriend is about 5'6 I think and I suppose that's a pretty good height. I've been with girls ranging from maybe 5' even to about 5'10 and they were each hot.

I will say that the mechanics of sex are generally easier with a girl a bit closer to your height. Being with a short girl is kind of cool though because it makes you feel like the Hulk.

You want to feel the man? Spend 3 hours in the Springfiel Mall food court. You'll walk our 4" taller and 3 points more confident.

I apologize to all Springfiel Mall regulars that didn't notice they are used for motivation

• 1 year later...

Hmm well im 6'3. The thing is kinda agree with the height thing. Its no secret certain girls will write off short guys. Girls wear heels and such without dwarfing their guy.

---------- Post added July-5th-2012 at 02:24 PM ----------

I fail to see how going to the gym is compensating for anything.

Im tall and work out 3-4x a week. Not sure of the logic. Id just rather look and feel good. When you look good you feel good. Simple fact.

I would rather you be short and ugly, and me be tall and handsome... where is that selection.

but seriously why not post this poll in "ask a girl thread", now that would be an interesting poll.

I would rather you be short and ugly, and me be tall and handsome... where is that selection.

but seriously why not post this poll in "ask a girl thread", now that would be an interesting poll.

Now are you suggesting asking the women which they would want to be or what guy they prefer? Because if you ask them which they want to be its gonna be short and good looking

I will say that the mechanics of sex are generally easier with a girl a bit closer to your height. Being with a short girl is kind of cool though because it makes you feel like the Hulk.

It's soooo much better with a girl closer to your height. Up until a month or so ago I had only been with girls about a foot shorter than myself. What a difference :D

*Better question: would you rather be short and good looking or tall and good looking? :ols:

i don't understand teh total preoccupation with height.... ?

(and i say this as someone who is 6'2", and thus able to bask in this preccupation ;) )

but really.... it is shocking to me that this relatively minor feature is not just a big deal, but an actual absolute litmus test/deal killer for so many of you? it just makes no sense whatsoever to me :?

oh boy now its a conversation.:ols:

---

I remember dating one girl who was barely 5'0. I kind of felt like when we kissed I should have picked her up to make it easier on my back. :ols: Plus In the pictures it looked like human tower was about to come down on her.:ols:

Archived