Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[POLL] Would you rather be short and good looking or tall and ugly?

Bootleg

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well if your tall and ugly its cool cause thats a better shot at playing in some kind of sport and if your good you get money and if your tall and ugly it won't really matter cause you got money and the ladies will come. Id be tall and ugly all day IF I was a millionare. But if your not in a sport short and good looking might be better but there might be a chance of getting your ass kicked by a tall and ugly guy cause your good looking. So I guess it depends.

Who ever got their ass kicked by a tall guy for being attractive? That's retarded. Only if you're a douche, do you get your ass kicked in the first place.

What is this even supposed to mean?

I'm 5'3" ...so I'm short. Hence, I wouldn't mind being 5'6" and attractive lol.

She means she isn't attractive ???

:(

I just meant that 5'6" was tall to me cause the poll was obviously geared to guys. Geez, rough crowd tonight.

Any guy can bag models. Being tall or short has no relevance.

MLS ? You got game on the court or game with the women ? Because at this point, you should be in the league. I think you like twinkies too much. If you have game with the women then do your thing...much love either way.

And you know I am just teasing about the Twinkies.

Who ever got their ass kicked by a tall guy for being attractive? That's retarded. Only if you're a douche, do you get your ass kicked in the first place.

You would be suprised for what people get their ass kicked for nowadays it's mind boggling. My nephew tells me in his high school the football players will fight the soccer players just because they are in soccer. Lots of drama out there you never know. I wouldn't be suprised buddy.

If people get beat up just for wearing a different teams jersey, I'm pretty sure some people get beat up for how they look, its sad.

Any guy can bag models. Being tall or short has no relevance.

MLS ? You got game on the court or game with the women ? Because at this point, you should be in the league. I think you like twinkies too much. If you have game with the women then do your thing...much love either way.

And you know I am just teasing about the Twinkies.

I have (had) game off and on the court. Unfortunately, my game on the corner was even better,,,,,

5'3" is short for a girl? thats my primary target..

ok here ya go. as a girl would you rather have a killer body and a busted face. or killer face and awesome body.

I would hate to be a butterface...you can always work out and get in shape, but a busted face is hard to fix. Even with tons of makeup.

I'm not tall (5'10) and I love playing basketball and soccer. If the option for tall was 6'10-7'2 I'd take tall and ugly. :) Much less competition to play college and pro ball. lol

But if your not in a sport short and good looking might be better but there might be a chance of getting your ass kicked by a tall and ugly guy cause your good looking. So I guess it depends.
Being tall and good at sports doesn't mean you can fight. Go to a typical MMA gym and count the guys 5'8 and shorter.

Being tall and good at sports doesn't mean you can fight. Go to a typical MMA gym and count the guys 5'8 and shorter.

Not the point I was trying to make (wasn't serious), but yea I got ya I live in albuquerque one of the biggest cities for mma (jacksons) I been to the gym and I know most fighters here are 5'9" and shorter

5'3" is short for a girl? thats my primary target..

ok here ya go. as a girl would you rather have a killer body and a busted face. or killer face and awesome body.

uhhhh i'd rather have a killer face and awesome body.

But since I think you meant killer face and BUSTED body, I'd rather have a good looking face. Body will come and go with kids/life, but I will always have my face. And body can be fixed. Technically, face can too, but then you look all fake and gross.

Now, if this were killer face and 300+ lb body, I would reconsider my answer.

Archived