Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[POLL] Would you rather be short and good looking or tall and ugly?

Bootleg

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Short, proportionate, genetically fit and muscular body. Let's say 5'6". Good looking.

Or tall, genetically average body that you can't put muscle on (but can't get too fat either). But ugly face. Let's say 6'2".

Well, maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion in terms of a female perspective, height is very very important.

Only if she is a giant or he has a small...ummm.....yeah, that.

The average woman is around 5-5 (maybe less). So a guy that is around 5-9 or so is still tall enough even if she is in heels.

I'm 5'9. My boyfriend is maybe 5'8 1/2. I wouldn't be able to be with a guy that was 5'6, no matter how good looking he was. Tall is better for ME, personally, but I don't see why short girls like really tall guys- a 5'5 girl with a 5'9 guy gives him 4 inches. That's plenty of a differential.

I am 6th 6 and ugly. Yes it sucks. I always got looks from women but it didnt take long for me to figure out they were just looking at how tall I was, since I am usually a head taller than anyone else in the room. You never saw a guy more ignored after an initial look.

I played football for a while and I thought that would get a girl to talk to me, but nothing....

Flying sucks - I am too big for almost any clothing store- I am heavy now too because women don't like me.

I would give anything to be good looking... Being ugly sucks.

I am 6th 6 and ugly. Yes it sucks. I always got looks from women but it didnt take long for me to figure out they were just looking at how tall I was, since I am usually a head taller than anyone else in the room. You never saw a guy more ignored after an initial look.

Flying sucks - I am too big for almost any clothing store- I am heavy now too because women don't like me.

I would give anything to be good looking... Being ugly sucks.

It sure does, dude. Trust me, I know.

But, it's no biggie. Better to be ugly and a cool person than attractive and a douchebag.

I always thought that being a nice guy would help... Naw, women would rather be with a good looking jerk than an ugly nice guy.

Maybe in the movies, nit in real life.

I agree with this, but usually the women who put up with getting treated like **** have issues. Those girls will say things like they just want a nice guy, but thats not true at all. I've been hurt by one of these women. I was real good to her and she took advantage of that. Can't turn a ho into a housewife....

And I consider myself tall and attractive :)

Well if your tall and ugly its cool cause thats a better shot at playing in some kind of sport and if your good you get money and if your tall and ugly it won't really matter cause you got money and the ladies will come. Id be tall and ugly all day IF I was a millionare. But if your not in a sport short and good looking might be better but there might be a chance of getting your ass kicked by a tall and ugly guy cause your good looking. So I guess it depends.

Archived