Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

I respect Obama's decision but I really wanted to see the ****'s death pic.

Me too. But looking back on it, I'm kinda thinking that's it's just for my own sake. When I take into account their reasonings and the big picture here (pun not intended), I agree with it.

With the decision not to release the photos, Obama is showing himself to be one of the smartest American Presidents. Nothing good can come from releasing the photo. He is smart not to bow down to public pressure, his job is not to remain popular, despite what some might think, but it is to make decisions in the best interest of the country, whether you like them or not. Sometimes you need a President to act like a parent and tell the kids no, especially when he has a good reason.

Think about how many tasteless, disgusting things people would do with that photo that, to borrow a sports phrase, would be used as "billboard material" for terror cells.

Palin is just playing the American partisan political game, whatever her opponent said she is taking the opposite stance.

With the decision not to release the photos, Obama is showing himself to be one of the smartest American Presidents. Nothing good can come from releasing the photo. He is smart not to bow down to public pressure, his job is not to remain popular, despite what some might think, but it is to make decisions in the best interest of the country, whether you like them or not. Sometimes you need a President to act like a parent and tell the kids no, especially when he has a good reason.

Think about how many tasteless, disgusting things people would do with that photo that, to borrow a sports phrase, would be used as "billboard material" for terror cells.

Palin is just playing the American partisan political game, whatever her opponent said she is taking the opposite stance.

Agree 100%. This is what I've been saying all along, there's no point in showing the photos. Like someone else mentioned in here, if this was a US soldier or something, we wouldn't want them posting the picture. Showing the picture really has no purpose. Those who think he is dead will still think he is and those that don't, still won't. Smart move by Obama to avoid the possible backlash from AQ or other terrorist groups.

Reuters obtained these photos of the tail rotor of the downed helicopter, the compound and some of the dead men inside it. WARNING: The photos are very graphic.

In my view, the most interesting photograph is the one of the tail rotor. Government officials said MH-60s were involved in the operation, but that tail rotor definitely did not come from a MH-60. In fact, that tail rotor doesn't belong to any military helicopter I'm aware of. It looks very advanced and unusual.

Reuters obtained these photos of the tail rotor of the downed helicopter, the compound and some of the dead men inside it. WARNING: The photos are very graphic.

In my view, the most interesting photograph is the one of the tail rotor. Government officials said MH-60s were involved in the operation, but that tail rotor definitely did not come from a MH-60. In fact, that tail rotor doesn't belong to any military helicopter I'm aware of. It looks very advanced and unusual.

Gross.... why'd you make me look at those?

This. I was with an Apache unit in the Army, and worked within the airfield there for a couple of years. I can't recall seeing anything like that before.

This. I was with an Apache unit in the Army, and worked within the airfield there for a couple of years. I can't recall seeing anything like that before.

Wish I could remember the name of it... saw a special on a new helicopter a few years ago. It could fly upside down I think. Looked pretty ridiculous.

Is it a UFO? Would that explain the pics you presented earlier?

Wish I could remember the name of it... saw a special on a new helicopter a few years ago. It could fly upside down I think. Looked pretty ridiculous.

Apaches can fly upside down. But (imo) you'd have to be an idiot to do so. I think I know what you're talking about though. I can't remember the name either. I'll try to look it up.

Is it a UFO? Would that explain the pics you presented earlier?

They busted out some Area 51 for this operation. Obama: "Go hard or don't go at all."

Apaches can fly upside down. But (imo) you'd have to be an idiot to do so. I think I know what you're talking about though. I can't remember the name either. I'll try to look it up.

The Comanche? Anyways, the tail rotor looks huge and it certainly didn't come from a Comanche. I also doubt it came from a modified MH-60. The skin looks "stealthy" and I think it would be pretty hard to trick out an MH-60 to make it stealthy.

Obama isn't releasing photos lmao. Anyone who agrees with that decision should not be taken seriously. Morons defend anything that man does. I rest my case. I have to admit, I was very surprised by this decision. I thought for sure he would release a photo. I guess the 1984ers and Fluoriders don't care to see any photos. The gubbermint telling them what to believe is good enough.

Obama isn't releasing photos lmao. Anyone who agrees with that decision should not be taken seriously. Morons defend anything that man does. I rest my case. I have to admit, I was very surprised by this decision. I thought for sure he would release a photo. I guess the 1984ers and Fluoriders don't care to see any photos. The gubbermint telling them what to believe is good enough.

English! I want my son speaking English!!

It's bad enough his name is Hector!!!

(Seriously...did you write this, translate it into Italian via Babelfish and then translate it back again?)

Archived