Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People I Can Do Without, 2011 Edition

zoony

Again, I have no issues with them. I don't get the hate for them, as some do here. Its just that I now prefer the flat front shorts that come down just past the knee. Its a slightly better look, imo. And I guess, according to some here, its a better look for me, being that I'm over 15.:)

capris-filtered.jpg

Enjoy your "metro" life style

Yeah, I don't have a problem with this. My general rule is if you're doing at least 10 over, I'm usually not gonna tailgate you. However, if you're doing 10 over, and there are a line of cars right behind you, then you should still do the right thing and move over. I mean, its still impeding the traffic flow. But its the ones that do the speed limit or 5 over that really get my goat. Those people need a beating.

I agree with this 100 percent.

I think the general consensus is that if you're in the left lane and blocking the flow of traffic then you need to gtf over.

People with annoying laughs who laugh for 15 minutes straight about 15 feet from me. As is currently going on.

Better make sure your fly is up

~Bang

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 04:28 PM ----------

People who say "gimmie" when ordering at a restaurant or standing in line at 7-11. Or: "I'll take this, or I'll take that".. how about saying please once in a while you barbarian.

Thank you.

I'd agree if the teenager running the register was more inclined to look even halfway pleasant, or at least pretend that my being there ordering food isn't causing her such devastating boredom.

I figure this.. when I order, or deal with people in a place like that,, . If they're polite, I'm polite. But if they are rude (often) or they are lazy (often) or they are surly (often) or they are looking at something over my shoulder when I order, or they roll their eyes up when reciting the lines to take my order,, then **** 'em.

Gimme my food, and let me get away from this miserable person.

Thank you.

~Bang

Everyone complaining about people slacking in the left lane come try living in Minneapolis. It's a ****ing mess here and coming from MD/DC where i've been driving all my life, I haven't been able to adjust to the driving style here. If the speed limit is 55 EVERYONE is doing 55, doesn't matter which lane. ****ING SUCKS.

People who think the only solution to any problem comes through the strict adherence to one ideology.

People who stop at a traffic light and leave a full car length or more (usually several car lengths) between them and the car in front of them. WTF is the purpose of that? You're blocking traffic you ******* moron.

People who use the phrase "un-chartered territory". IT'S "UNCHARTED" you idiot. Un-chartered territory is territory you haven't rented.

Ron Paul

capris-filtered.jpg

Enjoy your "metro" life style

Not sure why you posted that pic. I don't wear shorts that look like that. And I definitely don't wear those hideous sandals. Got the wrong guy. Those are more or less capris. Ghey.

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

People who wear sunglasses indoors or when there is no sun to be found

People who have umbrellas open when it's not raining.

Yeah, the sunglass thing bugs me to no end. There's a guy I work with, who wears them either on his head or his hat all day long, and we work inside the whole time. I so want to tell the guy how much of a douche he looks But I just let him walk around looking stupid. Some people just try too hard to be cool.

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 01:43 PM ----------

People with annoying laughs who laugh for 15 minutes straight about 15 feet from me. As is currently going on.

I HATE that! And even worse, they are people that laugh at anything, and very loud. I'm all for laughing and having fun. But there's no need to laugh really hard unless something is really funny.

I'd agree if the teenager running the register was more inclined to look even halfway pleasant, or at least pretend that my being there ordering food isn't causing her such devastating boredom.

I figure this.. when I order, or deal with people in a place like that,, . If they're polite, I'm polite. But if they are rude (often) or they are lazy (often) or they are surly (often) or they are looking at something over my shoulder when I order, or they roll their eyes up when reciting the lines to take my order,, then **** 'em.

Gimme my food, and let me get away from this miserable person.

Thank you.

~Bang

Fair enough. In my case I still do the please and thank you thing, but its definitely more about me than it is about them. I feel better when I use manners, especially in situations where I don't see the same in return from the other person. Rise above!

old people who write checks in the supermarket checkout line

also my neighbor across the street that just bought a brand new Hummer but has failed to replace the missing front porch railings on his house which have been broken for the last two years

Neighbors who buy dobermans the size of dinosaurs in a neighborhood filled with children. (= a bunch of frightened kids)

Neighbors who let their mutts wander the street and crap in any yard they wish, especially in my yard where my 7,6 & 2 year olds like to play (I scooped up a bunch of it and left it in the owners driveway last week).

Dog owners who have no regard for their neighbors.

My 2 biggest :

* People who block the ENTIRE width of a shopping aisle with the combination of their shopping cart on one side, and their huge body on the other. It takes a half ounce of common sense to know not to do this. Then they look at you all shocked and surprised when they see that you and other people can't get thru the aisle.

* People who walk right down the center aisle of the parking lot at a department store, rather than to the side, so that cars can't drive thru.

It is called Puckered Lip Syndrome. The only thing we can do for people with PLS is pray for them. The good thing about PLS is that it is currently not contagious. But it is a disease that needs to be eliminated.

Why do about 50% of females on facebook do this? Do they really believe it makes them look good? This is the worst.

My 2 biggest :

* People who block the ENTIRE width of a shopping aisle with the combination of their shopping cart on one side, and their huge body on the other. It takes a half ounce of common sense to know not to do this. Then they look at you all shocked and surprised when they see that you and other people can't get thru the aisle.

* People who walk right down the center aisle of the parking lot at a department store, rather than to the side, so that cars can't drive thru.

Agreed, people with no spacial common sense, whether walking or driving, do get on my nerves.

But the bolded part is a edit away from taken out of context.

Yeah, I often tend to say things that can be featured in the taken out of context thread :ols:

And I was over the top annoyed because I had just gotten home from a match where ALL those things happened with my opponent. And my coworkers created drama at work that day. And I had just had a glass of wine. :ols:

Neighbors who buy dobermans the size of dinosaurs in a neighborhood filled with children. (= a bunch of frightened kids)

Neighbors who let their mutts wander the street and crap in any yard they wish, especially in my yard where my 7,6 & 2 year olds like to play (I scooped up a bunch of it and left it in the owners driveway last week).

Dog owners who have no regard for their neighbors.

Yeah man, I hear ya. People are idiots like that.

Archived