Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People I Can Do Without, 2011 Edition

zoony

People who keep coughing, yet refuse to relieve their situation by taking medicine of some sort.

Yesterday I had the problem with a woman laughing non-stop. Today, a different woman will not stop coughing. Look, I understand a bad cough and an itchy throat that causes you to cough constantly. Everyone has had one of those days. But c'mon, take a cough drop or something. And if you don't have any, there is an on-campus store that will carry them about 100 yards away from this building. Cough drops do wonders, ya know.

I mean seriously. This woman is creating a soundtrack. :doh:

People who take their kids to the store in just a diaper, put some damn clothes on the kid!

Also, probably the same people who let their kids run barefooted in places Chick-Fil-A or McDonalds. Just nasty.

Another one, people who are always late matter what, drives me nuts. I understand once in a blue moon, but being late to everything? No excuse for that.

Just experienced one earlier today:

People that pull up to the drive-thru and don't know what they want. And this was McDonald's I'm talking about. Some lady did this today and took forever to decide what she wanted, Meanwhile there's about 4 cars behind her waiting. People like that piss me off to no end. I mean, don't even pull up to order something if you don't know what you want. Its ****ing McDONALD's!! You should already have an idea what they serve!

Just experienced one earlier today:

People that pull up to the drive-thru and don't know what they want. And this was McDonald's I'm talking about. Some lady did this today and took forever to decide what she wanted, Meanwhile there's about 4 cars behind her waiting. People like that piss me off to no end. I mean, don't even pull up to order something if you don't know what you want. Its ****ing McDONALD's!! You should already have an idea what they serve!

Is there only one drive-thru lane? Every McDonald's I ever see here has two lanes.

Is there only one drive-thru lane? Every McDonald's I ever see here has two lanes.

This one only had one lane, unfortunately. But it wouldn't have mattered. There were already several cars already behind me. So its not like I could have backed up and went to the other lane. I just can't stand inconsiderate *******s, who are oblivious to everything or everyone one around them, or just don't care.

Wow. McDonald's must be popular where you live... pretty much all the McDonald's around here have only one lane.

Yeah, wow. I've never even HEARD of a McD's having more than one drive-through lane...the ones around here don't even always use both windows in the single lane :ols:

Archived