Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People I Can Do Without, 2011 Edition

zoony

people who speed up to a stop sign intersection to get there before you so they can turn first, only to drive slower than snail **** after the turn

people who can get over to the left lane so you can make a right onto the highway, but are to clueless/careless to do it

people who say "don't" when they mean "doesn't," and there are a lot of them down here

---------- Post added April-11th-2011 at 04:09 PM ----------

People who start threads about people they can do without ;)

people who say they can do without people who start threads about people they can do without

- People who don't abide by the alternating lane system when two lanes of cars have to merge into one

- Republicans who make comments like, "So much for global warming, huh?" every time it snows

- Democrats who make comments like, "I tried to warn you about global warming" every time it's hot

- Jerry Hairston Jr.

I just sent an email to Zoony and I asked him how I could properly utilize beads inside my car, and I made sure to send it read-receipt.

:ols:

People who think they no everything about everything, and are condescending toward those of us who actually do.

Lol at y'all skiting z.

People with that darn star on their clothes.

People that debate and refuse to acknowledge any other view point than their own.

People who look down on other people.

People who gossip.

People who lie/ racists/ bigots.

Darn I could go on and on with this one, but I'll leave with this one from the past few days hot weather. Overweight people that feel the need to show rolls and rolls of their overweightness in the smallest, tightest tops possible. No problem with your size, I just don't want to see the flesh on display. Not an attractive look people.

Hail.

people who speed up to a stop sign intersection to get there before you so they can turn first, only to drive slower than snail **** after the turn

people who can get over to the left lane so you can make a right onto the highway, but are to clueless/careless to do it

people who say "don't" when they mean "doesn't," and there are a lot of them down here

---------- Post added April-11th-2011 at 04:09 PM ----------

people who say they can do without people who start threads about people they can do without

People who say they can do without people who say they can do without people who start threads about people they can do without.

Guys over the age of 15 who wear cargo shorts.

Any man who adds an "y or ey" to the end of their name. i.e. Mikey,

Would you rather me wear daisy duke cutoffs? This is the most ridiculous thing I hear all the time. When it's 90+ degrees and feels like 100, what other kinds of shorts am I going to wear? I need pockets for my keys, wallet, comb and cell phone.

Archived