Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People I Can Do Without, 2011 Edition

zoony

People who pass you and then immediately turn onto a side road.

I've never road raged but I can understand the urge to turn after them and Earnhardt 'em.

People who never use turn signals- listen pot licker, I can't read your damn mind.

Ditto for the posters that mentioned the left lane cruisers.

People that don't know how to freakin merge - especially in the summer when road construction is at it's peak. And no, I'm not letting you in after I watched you in the rearview pass two spots up because you think you're priviledged to jump in line where YOU want to.

Directv customer reps: This was an actual conversation:

Rep: Sir, you're experiencing signal interference and a new receiver will not resolve the issue. Can you tell me your zip code? Now what's your signal strength?

Me: 97

Rep: I need your shipping address so I can get you a replacement receiver.

I mean..WTF??? Idiot.

-People who drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left-hand lane

-People who are too lazy to return their shopping carts to the "shopping cart stalls" in parking lots

-People who work for the Pennsylvania DOT that have anything to do with the state of the roads in PA

-People who don't take pride in their work, regardless of what they do

*******s who run or ride their bikes on the street. Right next to an open and clear sidewalk. If i knew id get away with it, there's a good chance I'm running over one.

In the absence of a bike lane, you are supposed to ride your bike on the street. Riding your bike on the sidewalk is more dangerous, to pedestrians and also to bikers - cars have a much harder time seeing you when pullin out o the driveway, for example. And when buildigns are right next ot the sidewalk, someone could come out of the buildign and wham. There are a few exceptions to this rule, like when theres no driveways or buildings nearby, right next to a major road, but thats the general rule.

****es at my work who gossip and create drama...which is about 90% of my coworkers.

Jackasses I play tennis with who think our match is the finals of Wimbeldon

Pretentious ****es I play tennis with who tell me it's more proper of me to hand them the balls over the net at changeovers & complain if I hit an overhead at them. 1. Show me you can return an overhead at your feet, and I'll stop hitting it there. 2. Have fun chasing the ball, *****.

Whiners. STFU.

For the record, I'm going to pin my blunt responses on the fact that our water heater hit the ****s and I had to take a cold shower this Monday morning.

In the absence of a bike lane, you are supposed to ride your bike on the street. Riding your bike on the sidewalk is more dangerous, to pedestrians and also to bikers - cars have a much harder time seeing you when pullin out o the driveway, for example. And when buildigns are right next ot the sidewalk, someone could come out of the buildign and wham. There are a few exceptions to this rule, like when theres no driveways or buildings nearby, right next to a major road, but thats the general rule.

You say these things as if drivers care. :pfft:

-People who drive 5 miles under the speed limit in the left-hand lane

5 miles ?...Hell, they don't have any business there if they're only doing 5 OVER...Those idiots drive me crazy.If you aren't doing at least 10 over, and there's someone behind you, you have no business even driving in that lane. Its common sense. Which most people these days seem to lack.

-People who are too lazy to return their shopping carts to the "shopping cart stalls" in parking lots

And I hate the shopping cart thing, too. How hard is it to walk a few feet?

****es at my work who gossip and create drama...which is about 90% of my coworkers.

Jackasses I play tennis with who think our match is the finals of Wimbeldon

Pretentious ****es I play tennis with who tell me it's more proper of me to hand them the balls over the net at changeovers & complain if I hit an overhead at them. 1. Show me you can return an overhead at your feet, and I'll stop hitting it there. 2. Have fun chasing the ball, *****.

Whiners. STFU.

For the record, I'm going to pin my blunt responses on the fact that our water heater hit the ****s and I had to take a cold shower this Monday morning.

Upset about these things clearly.

I hate the drama creators as well.

But the bolded part is a edit away from taken out of context.

Generally, it's illegal to ride your bike on a sidewalk. Bikes are technically supposed to follow the same laws as cars.

I seriously doubt out in the suburbs, on a busy street, the cops are giving someone a ticket for riding a bike on the sidewalk vs on the street. And the joggers piss me off more than anyone.

Speaking of females that think they're hotter than they are, I hate these girls who position their Facebook pictures just right so you cant see what they really look like. It's become an art form almost. I mean be you. Own it. Love yourself or change yourself. But don't go spending hours trying to take the perfect--fraudulent--picture.

-People who stand left on escalators. It's not a carnival ride, people. Walk or move over.

-Clerks who hand me my change by balancing 67 cents in coins on top of the bills, then try to gingerly hand over that mess. You would think that after chasing coins rolling on the floor 6,467 times they would learn... Hand me the coins first, then the bills, doofus.

-People who say "Long story short." Too late, pal.

-Groups who walk into a huge line at Chipotle who send one person to camp out at a table while the rest wait 20 minutes in line to order their food. Meantime, people who already have their food are wandering around with no place to sit down while the selfish ****s sit idly at otherwise empty tables.

Just so I can get people to hate me more, I'll often be in the left lane going 75-80, a good 10-15 miles over the limit. If someone is still tailgating me, screw them, I'm not moving over. I'm already going fast enough, it's not like I'm sitting in the left lane doing 45.

Just so I can get people to hate me more, I'll often be in the left lane going 75-80, a good 10-15 miles over the limit. If someone is still tailgating me, screw them, I'm not moving over. I'm already going fast enough, it's not like I'm sitting in the left lane doing 45.

If someone does that to me (tailgate at high speeds), I just tap my brakes once or twice. I drive a Silverado so it won't damage me.

Yeah, I'm that guy.

People who say "gimmie" when ordering at a restaurant or standing in line at 7-11. Or: "I'll take this, or I'll take that".. how about saying please once in a while you barbarian.

Thank you.

Definitely people that have just not grasped the understanding of please and thank you.

I just want to smack the **** out of them when I see it.

- People who let their children run wild in restaurants. Seriously people what are you thinking ? You are that inconsiderate of others dining experience ? I understand if I was in the McDonalds play room... but anywhere else ?

Yeah, I don't have a problem with this. My general rule is if you're doing at least 10 over, I'm usually not gonna tailgate you. However, if you're doing 10 over, and there are a line of cars right behind you, then you should still do the right thing and move over. I mean, its still impeding the traffic flow. But its the ones that do the speed limit or 5 over that really get my goat. Those people need a beating.

If someone does that to me (tailgate at high speeds), I just tap my brakes once or twice. I drive a Silverado so it won't damage me.

Yeah, I'm that guy.

if you are actively passing... then you are correct, someone tailgating you is a jerk.

otherwise "that guy" is a jackass. (meaning YOU)

It is not your job to determine the appropriate speed for everybody on the highway. Pass, and then get back over into a right lane and let the flow of traffic work as designed... otherwise you are being a jerk.

Archived