Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People I Can Do Without, 2011 Edition

zoony

Would you rather me wear daisy duke cutoffs? This is the most ridiculous thing I hear all the time. When it's 90+ degrees and feels like 100, what other kinds of shorts am I going to wear? I need pockets for my keys, wallet, comb and cell phone.

See, I was with you nodding away until the "comb" thang. Does this bracket you as a metrosexual pj man? :silly:

---------- Post added April-11th-2011 at 03:24 PM ----------

People who don't signal when changing lanes.

Hail.

Would you rather me wear daisy duke cutoffs? This is the most ridiculous thing I hear all the time. When it's 90+ degrees and feels like 100, what other kinds of shorts am I going to wear? I need pockets for my keys, wallet, comb and cell phone.

Yeah, I don't quite understand the hate for cargos. Granted, I don't wear them anymore, but I'm not sure why people think its so wrong for 20 somethings or older, to wear them. zoony isn't the only one. I remember Spartacus saying the same thing. With that said, the longer length, flat front khakis are the way to go.:)

People who over-abbreviate online.

Quite a few of my friends find it funny to abbreviate every once in a while when they speak, which is at times entertaining but I get severely annoyed when I'm on Facebook or texting someone. Twitter sort of makes sense because of the character limitations but seriously, I don't see how its acceptable to use AIM lingo unless you're in 7th grade.

lol should die. You aren't laughing out-loud and you aren't even saving much time. Haha is ONE MORE KEYSTROKE!

u instead of you. no instead of know. Just saw someone type out 'ude' instead of you'd on Facebook.

Stop it. I immediately question the intelligence of anyone that consistently types like that. And I don't need stupid people in my life.

- People with no visible means of income who drive better cars than I do.

- Sports fans who utter the phrase "How many rings has he won?"

- People who tell me that if I believe something, I need to repost a message on Facebook.

- People who still use MySpace.

- People who complain about MTV not showing videos.

- The ad agency behind those Miller Lite "I don't care about taste" ads.

- Anyone who says "Drill, baby, drill."

Quite a few of my friends find it funny to abbreviate every once in a while when they speak, which is at times entertaining but I get severely annoyed when I'm on Facebook or texting someone. Twitter sort of makes sense because of the character limitations but seriously, I don't see how its acceptable to use AIM lingo unless you're in 7th grade.

lol should die. You aren't laughing out-loud and you aren't even saving much time. Haha is ONE MORE KEYSTROKE!

u instead of you. no instead of know. Just saw someone type out 'ude' instead of you'd on Facebook.

Stop it. I immediately question the intelligence of anyone that consistently types like that. And I don't need stupid people in my life.

v0GeC.jpg

Not so much an abbreviation issue, but I have a friend on FB (abbreviation...lol...I mean, haha!) who absolutely annoys the **** out of me.

Her average post is something like this:

U hatin n dem Skins we got no tym 4 dat. We beat dat ass ne day o da week. Cow****s got 0 n dem Skins.

I like her, and she's a good fan. But reading her posts makes my eyes bleed.

(pic)

:ols:

It absolutely can be funny if used right.

Not so much an abbreviation issue, but I have a friend on FB (abbreviation...lol...I mean, haha!) who absolutely annoys the **** out of me.

Her average post is something like this:

U hatin n dem Skins we got no tym 4 dat. We beat dat ass ne day o da week. Cow****s got 0 n dem Skins.

I like her, and she's a good fan. But reading her posts makes my eyes bleed.

Yeah. I don't have any friends that do that. I'm not exactly Mensa material but I also don't hang out with people that have single digit IQs. Which is what I assume about people that write stuff like that.

I'll agree with DMH28, I could really do without all the shorthand crap with the exception of names, like I just did with his. Or using TLC for Tastes Like Chicken. That's acceptable abbreviating in my book. Stuff like lol, u, ur, and all the rest, I would like to find who came up with all that and hang them by their necks from a bridge.

From personal experience, fat women who walk in the inside lanes at the track. The inside lanes are for running, you cows. It's worse when there are four or more of them, all clip-clopping along, shoulder to shoulder so I have to veer out into lane 5 or 6 just to get around them. It's always worse in the spring, and seems to mirror my dislike for people in the gym just after New Years. Like these track women, you know that within a month or two, they'll be gone. And as long as I'm complaining about track etiquette...

Parents who let their kids ride bigwheels/bikes/etc. on the track unsupervised. And think it's cute when the kid randomly jerks across three lanes, almost plowing into me or someone else. Well, maybe they don't think it's cute, but I sure as hell don't hear them telling the kid to behave. I've come close on a number of occasions to running a kid and their plastic contraptions over because they suddenly appeared in front of me out of nowhere.

People who act like they exist on a better plane than I do because they discover underground music or go to clubs and hear bands that only 20 other people are aware of, and look down on people like me who just listen to whatever is on the radio. Newsflash *******, no one but you cares.

Emos. I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself.

-Guys who wear shooting glasses. Like when they go places.

-Guys that wear a chain with their wallet. (ever thought it was ironic that the people with the least amount to lose are the ones who put a chain on their wallet?)

-Anybody who I can tell rides a Harley Davidson that is not actually on a Harley Davidson at that moment.

Archived