Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People I Can Do Without, 2011 Edition

zoony

People who over-abbreviate online.

Quite a few of my friends find it funny to abbreviate every once in a while when they speak, which is at times entertaining but I get severely annoyed when I'm on Facebook or texting someone. Twitter sort of makes sense because of the character limitations but seriously, I don't see how its acceptable to use AIM lingo unless you're in 7th grade.

lol should die. You aren't laughing out-loud and you aren't even saving much time. Haha is ONE MORE KEYSTROKE!

u instead of you. no instead of know. Just saw someone type out 'ude' instead of you'd on Facebook.

Stop it. I immediately question the intelligence of anyone that consistently types like that. And I don't need stupid people in my life.

Where does Twitter's 140-character limit come from?

(I know the answer, I'm just making a point.)

For me, off the top of my head:

*******s who run or ride their bikes on the street. Right next to an open and clear sidewalk. If i knew id get away with it, there's a good chance I'm running over one.

*******s in class who ask the professor 10 dumb**** questions in a row, right as a 3 hour class ijs wrapping up and thus delaying our exit another 15 minutes. Seriously, stfu and talk to him/her after class.

Women. Who drive. Cars. On the street.

And don't get me started on bad tippers. Like the ones who talk to you about how bad the weather is while you're standing on their porch with God dumping one of the Great Lakes on your head. And then give you a 5% tip. I hope you choke on a crust. Or at least your dog does.

People who misuse the word "literally". It is not a synonym for "really", or a word of emphasis.

For example take the phrase, Obama is literally flushing this country down the tubes. If this statement is uttered by someone with an IQ of above 10, this means that that Obama LITERALLY took a copy of the constitution, wiped his ass with it, and flushed it down the toilet.

I could not resist :D I do not believe he is but his ideology and the Democrat controlled Senate are not helping the nation

constitution-toilet-paper1.jpg

Well, you've convinced me. Cargos it is. :)

Again, I have no issues with them. I don't get the hate for them, as some do here. Its just that I now prefer the flat front shorts that come down just past the knee. Its a slightly better look, imo. And I guess, according to some here, its a better look for me, being that I'm over 15.:)

Again, I have no issues with them. I don't get the hate for them, as some do here. Its just that I now prefer the flat front shorts that come down just past the knee. Its a slightly better look, imo. And I guess, according to some here, its a better look for me, being that I'm over 15.:)

Passed the knee? What are you wearing cargos? Not acceptable outside Europe.

think outside the box

Heh. An Accenture consultant once said that I needed to 'think outside the box' when I rejected a particularly stupid idea he proposed. I responded that my mother's cat likes to **** outside the litter box but I didn't interpret that as a sign of creativity or innovative thinking either. But I was smiling when I said it.

Would you rather me wear daisy duke cutoffs? This is the most ridiculous thing I hear all the time. When it's 90+ degrees and feels like 100, what other kinds of shorts am I going to wear? I need pockets for my keys, wallet, comb and cell phone.

It's usually a frat boy thing to hate cargos, but Zoony's a little too old to be a frat boy.

Heh. An Accenture consultant once said that I needed to 'think outside the box' when I rejected a particularly stupid idea he proposed. I responded that my mother's cat likes to **** outside the litter box but I didn't interpret that as a sign of creativity or innovative thinking either. But I was smiling when I said it.

:rotflmao:

Archived