Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scrawny Bully Gets Owned

USS Redskins

More stuff needs to end like that nowadays. Seems after that kind of fight, most in the little dudes position want to strap on the gat and take it to another level.
More stuff needs to end like that nowadays. Seems after that kind of fight, most in the little dudes position want to strap on the gat and take it to another level.

Quoted twice for emphasis. Nowadays, people don't want to settle things with the hands. They want to shoot first and ask questions later. Everybody wants to "go hard", so they think a gun is the right way to do it. I call them *******

that little peckerhead got what he asked for.

good for the fat kid.

i'm guessing the parents are a piece of work.

---------- Post added March-15th-2011 at 09:23 PM ----------

He did a little more than simply disable his attacker.

maybe he should have talked it over with the kid over a grilled cheese and tater tots. skinny kid seemed like the understanding type. big kid should have been nicer, for sure.

Quoted twice for emphasis. Nowadays, people don't want to settle things with the hands. They want to shoot first and ask questions later. Everybody wants to "go hard", so they think a gun is the right way to do it. I call them *******

I agree 100 percent.

And good job to the big kid for sticking up for himself. He tried to be cool and let it go at first but he had to slam the little ****head when he wouldn't quit ****ing with him.

Not really. Slammed him once and then walked away. The big kid doesn't have any confidence in his hands so he used his size.
are you ****ing kidding?
maybe he should have talked it over with the kid over a grilled cheese and tater tots. skinny kid seemed like the understanding type. big kid should have been nicer, for sure.

When I think of disabling someone I think of using just enough force to subdue the person and get away clean. Dropping someone who you can so blatantly overpower headfirst onto a concrete surface goes just a bit beyond that. That's not to say that the kid was at all wrong for defending himself or that I would even expect him to have the presence of mind required to dial the imitation pro wrestling moves back a hair in that situation. It's just a case where I could see school administrators having a hard time just letting it slide, particularly given what I remember from the whole K-12 experience.

dont punch someone bigger than you in the face and antagonize them without expecting to face consequences :ols:

True enough.

Honest to goodness, I hope my future kids deal with bullies similar to the way this bigger kid did. In fact, I'll encourage my husband to teach them how to defend themselves and do just that if some punk is attacking him/her. Hope that little craphead learned a life lesson there. Doubtful, but I can always hope.

The point has already been echoed a dozen times, but most "little guys" are the ones that get picked on traditionally, but there's always a few who feel the need to constantly challenge people that are bigger than them, in order to prove some meaningless point. If left unchecked, it could lead to them developing one hell of a Napoleon complex as they get older.

In this case however, the person was put in check, with authority. Hopefully the kid was smart, and learned his lesson. At the very least, he will have learned to stay in his own weight class. :ols:

Maybe it was where I went to school but the small kids were the ones who would antagonize everybody. I always chalked it up to the fact that they knew that if somebody fought back the school would treat them even more harshly with their bull**** zero tolerance policies. I was always a big kid, not fat big but not small, I played football and a couple of other sports and what not. I also got into a lot of fights, many of which would be the result of some little ******* smaller than me starting up some **** he wasn't willing to back up physically. I had a shorter fuse than the kid in the video, I would have just laid into the kid after he said some words, the other kid actually let himself get punched in the face before doing anything about it.

I read a book some time ago about the kids who are always trying to prove they're tough **** to everybody else so they pick fights with bigger kids who really want nothing to do with them. I got in dozens of fights through all levels of school and I can't really recall fighting the same person twice, and only on a couple of occasions remember getting into it with somebody who was actually my own size. With that said I've never picked a fight in my life and wanted nothing more than to be left alone.

Sadly, the little antagonizer's Facebook page isn't accessible; I wanted to see what kind of thug pictures he had up there. Kudos to the pudgy kid. To me, the only thing I'm worried about is the little kid's friend, who was much bigger. The video ended with him following the pudgy kid...who knows what happened there. Hopefully nothing.

Good stuff.

That's exactly what you have to do.

I had a similar situation when I was about that age. I was always bigger than most kids but was very easy going and took alot of crap because of it.

There was a particular kid who was smaller than me who liked to talk alot of **** and act tough when his big brother was around. Anyway, one day he was riding by my house on his bike and I was outside playing or doing something and the rocket scientist decided to stop and fight me right then and there. It just took a couple of body slams, similiar to the one in this video, and that was the last of him ever messing with me.

Fast forward to high school and there was a football player who acted real tough and loved to pick on and push me around. I pretty much took it until one day I had had enough. The pansy said something to me and I followed him out of the classroom and came right up on him and then delivered one good shot to his shoulder and kept walking. He never bothered me again.

It's great to be easy going and having the patience to deal with other people's aggressions, but in the end if you want it to stop, you must show the bully what you're willing to do to make him stop.

Saw this for the first time today on another forum. Absolutely love it.

The puny punk started dancing around like Prince ****in Naseem trying to impress the middle school girls. I wonder if they think getting slammed on your face is attractive?

Also read the puny maggot's family is trying to sue Zangief's family crying "unnecessary force.' Guess they've never heard of self-defense. Zangief did what he had to do. How is a kid gonna determine unnecessary force anyway?

Great story. There are lot of people out there, (myself included) that can relate at least to some extent with that kid. Everybody was bullied by somebody at some point. Good for him. Unfortunately, schools are only interested in maintaining "order" at all costs, not right and wrong. The kid was 100% in the right for what he did. Scrawny kid is lucky that he didn't break his leg or neck. The father seems to be saying all the right things at least publicly anyway. Good for him.

Archived