Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scrawny Bully Gets Owned

USS Redskins

He did a little more than simply disable his attacker.
I agree, the response was a little disproportional. The big kid had the right idea, but he seriously could have killed the bully. Bullying is awful, but I don't think it warrants being killed. Or suffering irreparable damage to your spine.

edit: after watching the video again more closely, he didn't drop him on his head. I'm 100% on the kid's side, he did the right thing and stood up for himself. Little kid is lucky, hopefully that punk won't go around picking fights again.

The point has already been echoed a dozen times, but most "little guys" are the ones that get picked on traditionally, but there's always a few who feel the need to constantly challenge people that are bigger than them, in order to prove some meaningless point. If left unchecked, it could lead to them developing one hell of a Napoleon complex as they get older.

In this case however, the person was put in check, with authority. Hopefully the kid was smart, and learned his lesson. At the very least, he will have learned to stay in his own weight class. :ols:

I think he gets too much credit for being "big".

"Fat" would be a more appropriate description.

Being fatter doesn't necessarily always give you an advantage. It usually means you're a lot less agile and athletic.

Being proportionately bigger usually does.

There's a big difference.

Mick, there's no denying that he is much bigger than the kid who was punching him even if all you're looking at is skeletal structure and muscle mass. Sure, he is also fat... but that's pretty much a moot point in this specific scenario because of the size difference.

i agree with you.

but i dont think it matters. now, if it was the big kid messing with the little kid, and the little kid slams the big kid, it would be funnier. but i think whats important is that the smaller kid is clearly the aggressor. he punches the other kid hard right in the face, then proceeds to taunt and punch him some more. he's not stopping, he's actually getting worse. big kid sees this and reacts with enough force to stop the attack. doesnt even throw a punch.

i dont really know exactly what you expected of the big kid. you want him to somehow stop him without slamming him to the ground. honestly, i dont know how he could have done it any better. the skinny kid is actually lucky he didnt get hurt worse. i'd have beat his brains into the concrete and not thought twice about it.

i get the feeling youre bothered by the fact that the kid who got pwned is clearly smaller and not as strong as the fat kid. i'm not. on principle, the proper result was achieved. moral- mess with a bigger dude, no matter how nerdy he may be, you may get hurt.

If you watch the video that Unforgiven posted, you would see that Casey had been putting up with that type of bullying nearly EVERY DAY, for years. He figured he was a target for bullying because he was overweight and because kids knew he wouldn't retaliate - he just tried to walk away. Finally he'd had enough. Enter Apotheosis, watch the interview and see if that changes your mind whether it was an overreaction.

If he had dropped down on the kid after slamming him and punched him the same number of times he took shots, I don't think THAT would have been an overreaction, given all the **** he had put up with over time. As it was, slamming the punk down - once and with emphasis - then walking away - was the perfect response.

And SHAME on that school district for suspending him. Shame on them.

Casey Heynes is a straight G. That's all I have to say.

Richard Gale post-Casey:

ass.jpg

funny. what exactly were his injuries? and, can you make that pic bigger? :)

If he had dropped down on the kid after slamming him and punched him the same number of times he took shots, I don't think THAT would have been an overreaction, given all the **** he had put up with over time. As it was, slamming the punk down - once and with emphasis - then walking away - was the perfect response.

100% correct. unbelievable response. i still want to know what anyone expected him to do in that situation? i just dont get it. shameful.

f them for having ****ty security (and possibly ****ty teachers, definitely ****ty parents) at that school, resulting in this kid having to defend himself rather than adults doing their jobs.

If you watch the video that Unforgiven posted, you would see that Casey had been putting up with that type of bullying nearly EVERY DAY, for years. He figured he was a target for bullying because he was overweight and because kids knew he wouldn't retaliate - he just tried to walk away. Finally he'd had enough. Enter Apotheosis, watch the interview and see if that changes your mind whether it was an overreaction.

The first part of your post I agree with 100%. But no way the school couldn't suspend big dude. That's a no-brainer. Both of them should have gotten an equal punishment; a week sounds about right.

The first part of your post I agree with 100%. But no way the school couldn't suspend big dude. That's a no-brainer. Both of them should have gotten an equal punishment; a week sounds about right.

Sorry, I disagree. If ever there was a case of self defense, that was it.

equal punishment? really? why? what was he supposed to do?

there is no aggressor/defender model in your mind? when someone - an apparently 100% innocent kid defends themselves, they are treated the same as the aggressors? what???

Sorry, I disagree. If ever there was a case of self defense, that was it.

Dude, I'm not saying the scrawny kid didn't deserve it. He ceratinly did. And kudos to fat kid for putting him in check. However, you HAVE to suspend big kid for what he did. IMO, all the bullying the little guy did equals the end result. I would have given each of them a week. Its ridiculous to think the big kid shouldn't get any punishment. C'mon.

Dude, I'm not saying the scrawny kid didn't deserve it. He ceratinly did. And kudos to fat kid for putting him in check. However, you HAVE to suspend big kid for what he did. IMO, all the bullying the little guy did equals the end result. I would have given each of them a week. Its ridiculous to think the big kid shouldn't get any punishment. C'mon.

what was he supposed to do? i really want to know.

Wtf ever. So, if someone breaks into your house with a gun, and use self defense and shoot them and kill them, you think you deserve to go to jail even though you didn't start it?

You're probably one of the ones that bullied other kids when you were in school.

there is no aggressor/defender model in your mind? when someone - an apparently 100% innocent kid defends themselves, they are treated the same as the aggressors? what???

There is a code of conduct at schools. The little guy was certainly out of line, with all the bullying. However, big kid gets suspended for retailiating. That's just life, man. Its always been that way, as far as I can tell. You guys aren't being reasonable. Its the same way in most workplaces. At least with mine. I've had a few guys over the years that I wanted to pummel. But I knew the consquence would be me losing my job.

Good point. Equal punishment is a terrible outcome for that incident. Awful.

Wtf ever. So, if someone breaks into your house with a gun, and use self defense and shoot them and kill them, you think you deserve to go to jail even though you didn't start it?

You're probably one of the ones that bullied other kids when you were in school.

STUPID comparison, man. Not even close to the same thing. There are laws concerning someone breaking into your house. And there are rules at every school. Every kid knows that if you get into a fight at school, more than likely you're gonna get suspended. You guys are being ridiculous.

No way he should have gotten punished. He did nothing but defend himself, and as soon as he did he walked away.

He didn't deserve to be suspended, but who really cares if he did ?

The kid probably wore the suspension proudly, as he should.

I was suspended several times in school, and I survived.

You're just a kid, it's not like it goes on a permanent criminal record.

No way he should have gotten punished. He did nothing but defend himself, and as soon as he did he walked away.

Dude he got into a fight at school. I'm not necessarily saying big kid should have walked away, or got a teacher involved, etc. More than likely I would have beat the little kid into a pulp. However, after doing so, I would have expected to be out a week. Those are the RULES. You guys are way off base. That school would have been out of control if other kids saw big kid not getting punished. It would have been total chaos.

---------- Post added March-20th-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

So you say the kid should have just stood there while the little douchebag kept punching him?

No, I never said that. Read one of my latest posts. I said big kid did the right thing. But yes, he had the option of walking away. To say he shouldn't get punished is insane.

Dude he got into a fight at school. I'm not necessarily saying big kid should have walked away, or got a teacher involved, etc. More than likely I would have beat the little kid into a pulp. However, after doing so, I would have expected to be out a week. Those are the RULES. You guys are way off base. That school would have been out of control if other kids saw big kid not getting punished. It would have been total chaos.

I have to dissagree, he did not get into a fight, he was attacked, and had to defend himself. And from where i sit it looks like that school is already out of control with that "bully" punching him over and over with nobody doing a thing.

We will have to agree to dissagree on this one....

Archived