Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Body Wash or Bar Soap

DieselPwr44

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There liquid soap is excellent and you can really stretch your dollar with it too. A drop is enough for sufficient lather.

Yup. We buy the concentrate, and then dilute it way way way down for daily use. We also refill our CleanWell (http://www.cleanwelltoday.com/our-products/hand-soaps/) with Dr. Bronners. The CleanWell is awesome because it injects air in to the soap/water mix and creates a foam. Thus, the already diluted soap is stretched even further. Two pumps from the clean well is enough to totally lather your hands, and uses a fraction of the soap. Its very efficient, and I find my self strangely giddy over how well it works.

You body wash guys - are you the same ones that shave your body hair? Just curious.

I use bar soap and shave my chest and private parts on occasion .. Sometimes my legs and arms as well ... Makes me feel cleaner especially in hot weather, and since I'm fairly white I think it looks better especially coming out of the pool, etc.

Plain bar of ivory soap. No towels or loofahs.

Ditto

---------- Post added July-6th-2011 at 08:55 PM ----------

**** that. taking a shower with a woman sucks. Anyone who says otherwise has never done it. They hog all the hot water and you freeze your ass off

I built a huge master bath with two soaking shower heads. Its the king size bed of showers. You can make all the contact you want and then retreat to your own corner when you're done with her. :)

110 posts on this?

They should change the name of this site to MetroSkins.

Ta, ladies!

~Bang

You moisturize I bet

---------- Post added July-6th-2011 at 09:23 PM ----------

I built a huge master bath with two soaking shower heads. Its the king size bed of showers. You can make all the contact you want and then retreat to your own corner when you're done with her. :)

Still living in the stone age of one shower head, here. Though I do have a couple of bench seats in my shower. That makes it nice. It's especially fun when you have gas

You realize that body wash is just the result of advertising campaigns because the manufactures make more money per real product. Most of your body wash is just water.

Notice how you don't see any bar soap commercials any more. It is because they want you to buy body washes and spend the extra money.

i notice i feel cleaner after using wash with a pouf thingy. well worth the whopping 4 bucks a month or so....

What a preposterous goddamn thread. I haven't read any posts other than the initial one so if anyone has already said what I am about to, thank you in advance.

Man uses bar soap, period. Any male (notice I didn't say man) who uses body wash probably plays for the pink team, uses Summer's Eve to make their ******* feel fresh and nairs their chests so they glisten while they prance around like a bunch of queers.

For every man on ES, I ask you to close your eyes and get a picture of your grandfather(s) in your mind. Ok, is he there? Good. Now ask yourself......would that man use Axe Body Wash with a fuzzy loompa?

What a preposterous goddamn thread. I haven't read any posts other than the initial one so if anyone has already said what I am about to, thank you in advance.

Man uses bar soap, period. Any male (notice I didn't say man) who uses body wash probably plays for the pink team, uses Summer's Eve to make their ******* feel fresh and nairs their chests so they glisten while they prance around like a bunch of queers.

For every man on ES, I ask you to close your eyes and get a picture of your grandfather(s) in your mind. Ok, is he there? Good. Now ask yourself......would that man use Axe Body Wash with a fuzzy loompa?

Different era, Westy. And, for the record, I don't do those fuzzy loompa thingies. More like a sponge-type thing, for me.

I'm usually a bar soap guy, myself. But the ladies do love the body washes. Specifically, the Old Spice ones. Bar soap does tend to dry out my skin sometimes. So every now and then I like to change it up, and go with the body wash.

See I asked myself, what would an Eagles fan do? So I do the opposite and use body wash and it feels great!

I used to use bar soap growing up, body wash now. I'm not sure where this expense thing comes from, I use Suave and I think it costs $1.49 for a bottle. I probably don't get much benefit out of it though since I just use my hands for lather. Did anyone else do the body wash and hands combo?\

Oh, as far as Westbrook's contribution, I did Nair my chest once...when I lost a bet. That was the worst...itchy as hell and the wife wanted nothing to do with me while it was growing back because I was scratchy. Oh, and I can admit my grandfathers would probably be ashamed of me...one was a machinist on the Pennsylvania Railroad his entire life, the other was a rancher and then worked for the NRA. I'm pretty sure they used bar soap or acid.

• 1 year later...

Archived