Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Body Wash or Bar Soap

DieselPwr44

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

**** that. taking a shower with a woman sucks. Anyone who says otherwise has never done it. They hog all the hot water and you freeze your ass off

Pretty much. I told my wife we should get one that has two heads so that wouldn't happen.

Dems don't bathe that often.:) When they do, a hose outside in the yard will usually suffice. And leaves, grass or bark can substitute for a sponge/washcloth.:pfft:

No, that's hippies. And they use mossy pine cones, FYI.

Eww, I'd never put harsh shampoo chemicals all over my junk

I accidentally spilled Denorex on there once. Felt like acid for real. Head & Shoulders for me since then.

Same. Irish Spring is the manliest way to clean yourself. Body wash was recently invented and, therefore, is wussy. Real men have been using bar soap for centuries. Do you think R. Lee Ermy uses body wash? I don't think so. Also, body wash runs out really quickly and is more expensive.

ironhead.jpg

You body wash guys - are you the same ones that shave your body hair? Just curious.

Nope. I don't plan on being in an Olympic Swimming event or posing in a bodybuilding event anytime soon.

I keep meaning to buy a brush with a handle on it so I can wash my back, but I keep forgetting. Seriously, I don't think my back has been washed since 1978 or so

Take the corners of the washcloth. Put one over your shoulder the other near the top of your ass and go back and forth.

I can't believe everyone here is falling for the government's gimmick of soap! Everyone knows it was invented to make you think you were clean when it is really just tiny little micro monitors that the goverment uses to keep tabs on you!

Hi Gov. Ventura!!

Didn't know you were a Skins fan?? !!

;)

None of you guys use lotion?

I normally use Dial, or Irish Spring, and a wash cloth, I don't know how you can clean yourself thoroughly, using those perfume rich body wash products .Yes the soap I use dries my skin when I get out of the shower, that's why I use lotion. As for the smell aspect of the body wash, I use body spray, cologne, or baby powder for that.

None of you guys use lotion?

I normally use Dial, or Irish Spring, and a wash cloth, I don't know how you can clean yourself thoroughly, using those perfume rich body wash products .Yes the soap I use dries my skin when I get out of the shower, that's why I use lotion. As for the smell aspect of the body wash, I use body spray, cologne, or baby powder for that.

I use lotion when I need it, but my skin doesn't really get dry or ashy. But the reason no one has mentioned it is because it was not part of the poll or question.

I use lotiion when I need it, but my skin doesn't really get dry or ashy. But the reason no one has mentioned it is because it was not part of the poll or question.

I know, I was referring to some of the guys who said they preferred body wash over bar soap because the bar soap makes their skin dry up when they get out of the shower.

• 7 months later...

I don't per se use body wash (my choice, never bar soap), I use my shampoo for everything. Sometimes when I want to wake up my skin, I use Dr. Bronner's Peppermint liquid soap. It's biodegradable and it tingles! Don't get it in your eyes and be careful about using in those "sensitive" places. Plus you smell like peppermint.

Washcloth and sometimes bath brush or bath strap.

Question for LSF, What did you use 30 years ago ?

I used bar soap before bodywash and still would if needed. But always some type of washcloth or scrubbie thing.

EDIT: What is a bath strap ?

Shampoo for years and years. I can't remember the last time I bought bar soap. Oops, I use bar soap for my hands in hotels because the shampoo bottles are so little.

This is a bath strap. It exfoliates and makes your skin feel really good. Pic below.

Archived