Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike: new uniform design from nike (Fake, Thank god)

Soup

Don't freak out guys. Nike also makes the uniforms for Penn State...probably the most traditional uniforms in college football. I dont think PSU has ever worn any of Nike's modern unis or that they will be wearing them anytime soon.

Schools with a long tradition of excellence usually don't need fancy unis. A lot of the time smaller schools use modern looking jerseys as a recruiting tool.

Again, the relationship that Nike will have with the NFL will be completely different than the relationship it has with individual colleges. Nike really has no grounds to change what jerseys look like...it's up to the teams to decide.

Didn't read every reply, just skimmed for pictures. I know none of these are real designs as well...

But... I feel like the helmet (even the burgundy one) makes us look like turkeys. I can see those being used on a Thanksgiving game and us being incessently mocked for wearing them.

And the Chief mockup with the yellow helmet? Seriously? Whoever designed these did a pretty terrible job :ols:

ATTENTION

That concept is NOT FOR THE SKINS, its for the CHIEFS

and the concepts are from an individual on a forum not Nike

original thread here http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=75845

since nike makes pro combat uniforms for college and nike just got the nfl deal, someone came up with some concepts for pro combat nfl uniforms

everyone relax

looks like the guy didnt get around to making a skins one that everyone can hate on

Doesn't make all that much sense though seeing as our feathers are being used on the helmet..

Archived