Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike: new uniform design from nike (Fake, Thank god)

Soup

:rotflmao: I love how the rest of the NFC East all look like they're wearing thongs.

What idiot does nike have designing these things, they look like ****. Possibly the next "worst ever" uniforms in the NFL.

The team with the worst record in the league, either after every week or the entire next season, should have to wear a uniform designed by this nike moron.

That would give some incentive to work harder and win. Reminds me of that prison in Arizona where all the inmates had to wear pink. :ols:

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I guess if things don't work out in my business I can always get a job designing uniforms for nike.

What. :mad:

Don't worry Conn, he also thinks Jim Zorn could have this team at 4-3.

:rotflmao: I love how the rest of the NFC East all look like they're wearing thongs.

What idiot does nike have designing these things, they look like ****. Possibly the next "worst ever" uniforms in the NFL.

The team with the worst record in the league, either after every week or the entire next season, should have to wear a uniform designed by this nike moron.

That would give some incentive to work harder and win. Reminds me of that prison in Arizona where all the inmates had to wear pink. :ols:

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I guess if things don't work out in my business I can always get a job designing uniforms for nike.

To be fair, none of these are real Nike designs. Just some dude on the internet like us....with horrible ideas on what a uniform should look like :ols:

Don't worry Conn, he also thinks Jim Zorn could have this team at 4-3.

Ahh, I'm less offended for the rest of our fanbase then. One of THOSE types.

To be fair, none of these are real Nike designs. Just some dude on the internet like us....with horrible ideas on what a uniform should look like :ols:

Phew, thank goodness. I thought this was a pro. Well, then I can't really make fun of them too bad, since he's doing it for fun. My idea for Dallas' new unis would include a helmet that looked like a paper bag.

Ahh, I'm less offended for the rest of our fanbase then. One of THOSE types.

Exactly. ;)

Yeah I don't my teams looking like the Oregon Ducks or those god awful Nike Combat uniforms that they love to put on teams. Just ugly uniforms that Nike Designs. I know some people rant and rave about the quality, but truth be told there really isn't that much difference in the uniform quality. I think that it is totally subjective. Of any of the companies, I would have liked to have seen Under Armor get the contract, but I guess that they will have to wait until next time.

• 4 weeks later...
A little too crazy for my taste. Appreciate the creativity but only as an alternate.

BTW, can they just drop the Ronald McDonald pants now? Too much to ask to go back to the classic white on red with white shoes?

yeah.. the pants are what i hate. I dont mind the jersey and helmets.

the pants just look goofy for some reason.

"Rumored Nike 2012 NFL uniform sketches a fraud

UPDATE: It turns out that these sketches were actually created by this Internet design forum, not Nike. Apparently, folks on the forum equipped with the Pro Combat template made their own designs for fun … because that what Internet geeks do. Gotta’ hand it to them for doing such a good job, and regardless, we still find the designs interesting."

Archived